The Township of Fenelon was a municipality and incorporated township located in the centre of the former Victoria County. It is now a geographic township within the city of Kawartha Lakes, Ontario, Canada. The township was named after François de Salignac de la Mothe-Fénelon (missionary) (1641-79) who was a missionary in New France, establishing a mission on the Bay of Quinte.
- "Fenelon". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2018-07-07.
- "CLAIMaps IV". Ontario Ministry of Northern Development and Mines. 2016. Retrieved 2018-07-07.
- Map 5 (PDF) (Map). 1 : 700,000. Official road map of Ontario. Ministry of Transportation of Ontario. 2010-01-01. Retrieved 2018-07-07.
- Restructured municipalities - Ontario map #5 (Map). Restructuring Maps of Ontario. Ontario Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing. 2006. Retrieved 2018-07-07.
- Rayburn (1997) p. 118.
- Rayburn (1997) p. 52.
- Rayburn, Alan (1997). Place Names in Ontario. University of Toronto Press. ISBN 9780802006028. OCLC 36342881.
|This Ontario location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|