Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region||Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea|
|(6,800 cited 1981)|
L2 speakers: 14,000 (no date)
- Ekalesia Bukana (1895), Anglican Morning Prayer in Suau, digitized by Richard Mammana
- Paradisec has a number of collections of Suau materials, including two collections of Arthur Cappell's (AC1, AC2).
- Suau at Ethnologue (18th ed., 2015)
- 14,000 as a lingua franca; perhaps this is the total number
- Suau language at Ethnologue (10th ed., 1984). Note: Data may come from the 9th edition (1978).
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Suau". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
|This article about Papuan Tip languages is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|