This article possibly contains original research. (January 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
A Super-culture is a collection of cultures and/or subcultures, that interact with one another, share similar characteristics and collectively have a degree of sense of unity. In other words, Super-culture is a culture encompassing several subcultures with common elements. This is distinct from the concept of Multiculture.
List of Super cultures
List of Super-cultures:
- rave - In modern society, rave is described as a culture closely defined as a super culture.
- Steampunk - it is fast becoming a super-culture rather than a mere subculture.
- Foodtruck collectives & Pop-up Restaurants + Shops.
Some Ancient cultures that are also considered (termed) "Super-culture":
- Megalithic Super-culture in Prehistoric Europe
- Asian Super-culture (See Korean nationalist historiography)
- Culture and History, by Philip Bagby
- „Die Elektronische Invasion. Rave – aus der Subkultur in die Superkultur“ Benjamin Franz Jochum, University of Copenhagen, 2012.
- The Subculture Reader, Ken Gelder, 2005
- "Stan Lee's Comikaze Expo 2012 Panel Schedule, Saturday, September 15" (PDF). Comikaze Expo. Sep 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-10-20.
|This article about cultural studies is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|