Jump to navigation Jump to search
|1.63 million (2009)|
|Latin (Vietnamese alphabet)|
- Tày Bảo Lạc is spoken in Bảo Lạc District, western Cao Bang province.
- Tày Trùng Khánh is spoken in Trùng Khánh District, northeastern Cao Bang province.
The Dai Zhuang varieties should perhaps be considered the same language.
- Tày at Ethnologue (19th ed., 2016)
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Tay". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- Edmondson, Jerold A., Solnit, David B. (eds). 1997. Comparative Kadai: the Tai branch. Summer Institute of Linguistics and the University of Texas at Arlington Publications in Linguistics 124. Dallas: Summer Institute of Linguistics and the University of Texas at Arlington.
|Tày language test of Wikipedia at Wikimedia Incubator|
|This Kra–Dai languages–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|