Talaingod, Davao del Norte
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Municipality of Talaingod|
Map of Davao del Norte with Talaingod highlighted
|Region||Davao Region (Region XI)|
|Province||Davao del Norte|
|Barangays||3 (see Barangays)|
|• Type||Sangguniang Bayan|
|• Mayor||Basilio Libayao|
|• Electorate||9,127 voters (2016)|
|• Total||656.83 km2 (253.60 sq mi)|
|• Density||42/km2 (110/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (PST)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)84|
|Climate type||Tropical rainforest climate|
|Income class||2nd municipal income class|
|Revenue (₱)||139.2 million (2016)|
Talaingod is politically subdivided into 3 barangays.
- Palma Gil
- Santo Niño
|Population census of Talaingod|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Municipality". Quezon City, Philippines: Department of the Interior and Local Government. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "Province: Davao del Norte". PSGC Interactive. Quezon City, Philippines: Philippine Statistics Authority. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- "Republic Act No. 7081; An Act Creating the Municipality of Talaingod in the Province of Davao". Chan Robles Virtual Law Library. 29 July 1991. Retrieved 28 January 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Censuses of Population (1903–2007). "Region XI (Davao Region)". Table 1. Population Enumerated in Various Censuses by Province/Highly Urbanized City: 1903 to 2007. NSO.
- "Province of Davao del Norte". Municipality Population Data. Local Water Utilities Administration Research Division. Retrieved 17 December 2016.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|This article about a location in Davao Region is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|