Jump to navigation Jump to search
This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Placement and usage
- For disambiguation pages with a large link load, place at the top of the main page to alert readers.
- In some circumstances, it may be useful to add a new item to the talk page explaining the type and extent of cleanup required so that editors will know what to address and when to remove this tag.
- This template is not recommended when a disambiguation page is linked only from pages outside the mainspace (e.g. Talk or User namespaces), because it is not necessary to repair such links.
- This template will add tagged articles to Category:Disambiguation pages with many incoming links
- This template is a self-reference.
- Please do not subst: this template.
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation pages with links
- Wikipedia:Disambiguation pages with links/Maintenance
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Disambiguation
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:Incoming links/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (create | mirror) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.