Template talk:Dr. Seuss
|WikiProject Books||(Rated Template-class)|
The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T and Other works
I think the "Other works" section doesn't. As far as I know "The 5,000 Fingers of Dr. T" is not an adaptation--he wrote a movie script. However it's a feature film, and belongs near Feature film adaptations and Television adaptations. How about renaming Feature film adaptations just Feature films and putting Dr T there? Randall Bart Talk 14:55, 25 June 2010 (UTC)
List of characters from The Cat in the Hat
- The Cat in the Hat is the main charater of the franchise. He is a tall black and white cat who wears a hat striped in red and white and carries an umbrella. His hat is magical in the live-action film and in the cupcake making scene, he accidentally cuts his tail with a knife threatening to kill the guy who is the host of the Astounding Products.
- Sally Walden is a blond girl who wears a jumper. Her original hairstyle is a headband with a bow on it. In the live-action film, her hair is styled in bunned pigtails decorated with ribbons and has an electronic "to do" list with a stylus.
- Sally's Brother never has a name in the original book with an inspirational computer game. He is named Conrad in the live-action film and Nick in The Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That.
- Thing One and Thing Two are the Cat's identical blue-haired red-suited little guys with a different number on front. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 13:08, 11 August 2011 (UTC)
Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo!
The book Because a Little Bug Went Ka-Choo! needs to be added to this template (probably with a footnote saying that it was written under the name "Rosetta Stone"). Alphius (talk) 03:19, 14 September 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, I see. Only the books that have their own articles are listed. Never mind. Alphius (talk) 18:54, 24 October 2011 (UTC)
There are three CGI released.
and the upcoming CGI film.
- The Cat in the Hat - November 24, 2019