Thames River Services
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Thames River Services M.V Thomas Doggett on her way to the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
|Transit type||Sightseeing Cruises|
|Operator||Thames River Services (TRS)|
|No. of lines||1|
|No. of vessels||12|
|No. of terminals||3|
Thames River Services (TRS) are a tour company providing sightseeing cruises on the River Thames in London. Thames River Services operate on the Thames under licence from London River Services, part of Transport for London.
Scheduled services depart daily from Westminster Pier and travel east along the Thames to Greenwich Pier before returning. In the summer, the boats also circle around the Thames Barrier. Westbound trips also call at St Katharine's Pier, next to Tower Bridge. The service includes a 524-seater capacity boat, which was launched in July 2017.
- thamesriverservices.co.uk, LWdesign.co.uk and. "Thames River Services: Meet The Fleet". www.thamesriverservices.co.uk. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- "All aboard: 524-seater passenger boat on Thames sets sail". London Evening Standard. 12 July 2017. Retrieved 19 March 2019.
- TRS Timetables
- Crown River Cruises Website
- Viscount Cruises Website
- Westminster Party Boats Website
- TfL London River Services Guide
|This article about transport in London is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|