The Bowery Hotel
Notable guests have included Zayn Malik,Jennifer Jason Leigh, Gigi Hadid, Jennifer Lopez, Liv Tyler, Kate Hudson, Sting, Keith Richards, Bruce Willis, Kiefer Sutherland, Blake Lively, Jude Law, Robert Pattinson, Jonah Hill, Chris Hemsworth, David Beckham, and Kristen Stewart.
In 2011 Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell held a second celebration of their betrothal at the hotel. Guests at the fete included Barbara Walters (Shevell's second cousin, who introduced the couple), then–New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg, Ralph Lauren, Yoko Ono, and Sean Lennon.
The restaurant in the hotel is Gemma.
Pets weighing 30 lbs. or less are allowed.
The hotel is referenced in the song "It Ain't Me" by Kygo and Selena Gomez. Father John Misty's 2018 album God's Favourite Customer was inspired by a 2 month period in which the singer-songwriter's life 'blew up' and he spent the duration of this period living in the hotel.
- Van Meter, Jonathan (July 11, 2010). "Checkout Time Is 4 A.M." New York. p. 4. Retrieved May 30, 2017.
- Seales, Rebecca (August 3, 2016). "Inside New York's The Bowery Hotel where Zayn and Gigi sealed their romance (...and half of Hollywood hang out!)". Daily Mail. London. Retrieved May 1, 2017.
- Finlayson, Ariana (October 22, 2011). "Inside Paul McCartney, Nancy Shevell's NYC Wedding Party". Us Weekly. Retrieved May 30, 2017.
- Kurutz, Steven (April 24, 2013). "Domingo Zapata's Best-Known Work May Be Himself". Fashion & Style. The New York Times. p. E1. Retrieved May 30, 2017.
- "Gemma". timeout.com. Time Out New York. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- Mr & Mrs Smith. "The Bowery hotel - East Village, New York". Smith Hotels. Retrieved May 1, 2017.
- Selena Gomez Disses Justin Bieber In ‘It Ain’t Me’ Song — See Lyrics - Hollywood Life
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bowery Hotel.|
|This article about a building or structure in Manhattan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a hotel or resort in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|