The Nashville Sessions (Dean Martin album)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|The Nashville Sessions|
|Studio album by|
|Released||June 15, 1983|
|Recorded||January 17–21, 1983, Masterfonics, Nashville|
|Genre||Traditional pop music, Country pop|
|Label||Warner Bros. - WB-1-23870-1|
|Dean Martin chronology|
- "Old Bones" (John Hadley)
- "Everybody's Had the Blues" (Merle Haggard)
- "Don't Give Up on Me" (Ben Peters)
- "In Love Up to My Heart" (Chester Lester)
- "Shoulder to Shoulder" (Dallas Frazier)
- "Since I Met You Baby" (Ivory Joe Hunter)
- "My First Country Song" (Conway Twitty)
- "Drinking Champagne" (Bill Mack)
- "Hangin' Around" (Chip Hardy, Janis Carnes, Rick Carnes)
- "Love Put a Song in My Heart" (Ben Peters)
- Reggie Young, Billy Joe Walker, Jr. - guitar
- Jimmy Capps - acoustic guitar
- John Hughey, Sonny Garrish - steel guitar
- David Hungate - bass
- David Briggs, Alan Moore - keyboards
- Buddy Spicher - fiddle
- Kieran Kane - mandolin
- James Stroud - drums
- Denis Solee, Sam Levine - horns
- Carol Chase, Dennis Wilson, Diane Tidwell, Donna Sheridan, Doug Clements, Gary Janney, Karen Taylor, Lisa Silver, Lori Brooks, Louis Nunley, Philip Forrest, Sherilyn Huffman, Terry Dearmore, Tom Brannon - backing vocals
- Nashville String Machine - strings
- Al De Lory - string arrangements
- Carl Gorodetzky - concertmaster
- Nick Tosches (13 April 1999). Dino: Living High in the Dirty Business of Dreams. Random House Publishing Group. p. 427. ISBN 978-0-385-33429-7. Retrieved 16 February 2013.
- Cite error: The named reference Allmusic was invoked but never defined
- "The Nashville Sessions". amazon.com. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "The Nashville Sessions". mtv.com. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "The Nashville Sessions". music.msn.com. Retrieved 1 December 2013.
- "Dean Martin– The Nashville Sessions". discogs.com. Retrieved 1 December 2013.