A House boat floating on Ashtamudi Lake- Scene from Thevally
|• Body||Kollam Municipal Corporation(KMC)|
|• Official||Malayalam, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Kollam|
|Civic agency||Kollam Municipal Corporation|
|Avg. summer temperature||34 °C (93 °F)|
|Avg. winter temperature||22 °C (72 °F)|
Thevally is a tourist destination within Kollam. Attractions include Thevally Palace, a heritage building of architectural merit that was once the residences of the King of Travancore. The four-star Hotel AllSeason is also situated at Thevally. The National Cadet Corps's Kollam District headquarters is situated in Thevally.
- National Cadet Corps
- Milma Kollam Dairy
- Fish Seed Hatchery
- ICD bank coaching centre
- Hotel Raviz
- Hotel All Season
- SPCA Kollam
- The Elephant Squad & Kennel club of Kerala
- District Medical Store
- NGO Quarters
- "Best Hotel In Kollam, Kerala". Hotelallseason.com. 18 November 2014. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Rs.4 crore for new NCC facility". Thehindu.com. 31 July 2013. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Contact". Milma.com. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "The Fisheries Department starts a larvivorous fish seed hatchery at Thevally, Kollam, Kerala as a part of the government's mosquito control efforts to prevent spread of epidemics". Indiawaterportal.org. 28 September 2011. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "ICD Kollam homepage". Icdkollam.in. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "Kollam trembles as rabid dogs, strays, run amok". English.manoramaonline.com. Archived from the original on 5 February 2015. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "LIST OF AWOs RECOGNISED BY AWBI". Awbi.org. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
- "Kollam Taluk". Kollam.nic.in. Retrieved 5 February 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Thevally.|
|This article related to a location in Kollam district, Kerala, India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|