|Headquarters||4150 International Plaza, Suite 400, Fort Worth, TX 76109|
Think Finance is a company that provides technology, analytics, and marketing services to financial businesses in the consumer lending industry.
Think Finance was founded in 2001 in Fort Worth, Texas and was headed by Ken Rees who was President and CEO until 2014. The company is currently headed by Martin J. Wong, who has served as the company’s Chief Executive Officer since May 2014.
In 2014, Think Finance restructured its business by spinning off its consumer lending products portfolio into a new independent company, called Elevate. Following the restructuring, Think Finance’s business model changed to being a provider of analytics and technology services to third-party online lenders.
Products and Services
Think Finance’s main product is Cortex, a suite of technology and services which helps lenders market, originate, service and manage online loans.
Awards and recognition
In 2013, Think Finance was ranked #2 on the Forbes List of America’s Most Promising Companies. In its ranking, Forbes cited Think Finance’s innovation in "applying new technology to stagnant business models" resulting in growth that outperformed traditional banks.
From 2010-2015, Think was an Honoree on the Inc. 5000 List of the Fastest Growing Companies. Inc. Magazine noted the company’s 3 year growth rate of 216%, as well as surpassing $687 million in revenue in 2013. Inc. describes Think Finance as a company that “develops next-generation products for under-served consumers using a technology and analytics platform to bridge the gap between payday loans and credit cards.”
- "Think Finance Inc.: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- "Company Overview of Think Finance Inc". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Ken Rees". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Martin J. Wong: Executive Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- Francis, Robert. "Think Finance restructures, spins off Elevate". Fortworthbusiness.com. Retrieved 2017-02-10.
- "Think Finance: Our Platform Allows You to Originate and Service Online Loans". www.thinkfinance.com. Retrieved 2017-03-28.
- "America's Most Promising Companies, 2015". Forbes. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Think Finance: Number 1898 on the 2014 Inc. 5000". Inc.com. Retrieved 2017-03-27.