Tianjin Radio and Television Tower
The Tianjin Radio and Television Tower is a 415.2-metre (1,362 ft) tower in Tianjin, China used primarily for communication. It is the 8th tallest freestanding tower in the world. It was built in 1991 at a cost of $45 million. Approximately two-thirds up the tower is an observation pod with 253 square metres (2,720 sq ft) of floor space (used mostly for communication equipment). It is a member of the World Federation of Great Towers.
- "Tianjin Radio and Television Tower". Retrieved 20 November 2011.
- List of towers
- List of tallest freestanding structures in the world
- Fernsehturm Stuttgart – first TV tower built from concrete and prototype
- World federation of great towers
- Tianjin Radio and Television Tower at Skyscraperpage.com
- Tianjin TV Tower at Structurae
|This mast or transmitter tower article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|