Toast'em Pop Ups
Toast'em Pop Ups is a Toaster pastry brand that was first produced by Schulze and Burch Biscuit Company in 1964 similar to that of Pop-Tarts. The product has no trans fat, and Schulze and Burch Biscuit Company claims that the products have "extra fruit filling." The product's pastry and filling are said to have a "higher standard of production," and the company suggests that it has a 'state of the art' production facility.
- Patrick J. Boyle: 1929 - 2007 - Chicago Tribune
- "TOAST'EM® The Original Toaster Pastry". Schulze & Burch Biscuit Company. 2009. Retrieved August 23, 2011.
In 1964 Schulze and Burch Biscuit Company produced the first toaster pastry - Toast'em® - for General Foods®. Then in 1971, recognizing the consumer appeal and market value of this food line, Schulze and Burch acquired the Toast'em® brand and continued manufacturing and marketing this popular snack and breakfast item.
- Toast'ems pop-up again. (Toast'em Pop-Ups advertising campaign)(Brief Article) | HighBeam Business: Arrive Prepared
- Toast'em Pop-Ups : Lifestyles
- Management's Food Processing & Marketing. p. 80.
- Freedom of choice: the public interest in private competition - This week magazine. p. 61.
- Federal Trade Commission Decisions - United States. Federal Trade Commission. p. 422, 426.
- Weekly Digest. p. 192.
- Research in Law and Economics - Richard O. Zerbe. p. 82.
- The Food Institute's Weekly Digest. p. 173.
- Grand Prairie Daily News › 20 July 1967 › Page 9 - Newspapers.com
|This dessert-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|