|City||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
|League||Greater Metro Junior A Hockey League|
|Home arena||Canlan IceSports York|
|Colours||Blue, yellow, and white|
|General manager||Robert Turnbull|
|Head coach||Robert Turnbull|
The Toronto Predators joined the GMHL as an expansion franchise in February 2013. Founded by Allan Donnan, the Predators call the historic Maple Leaf Gardens (now known as Mattamy Athletic Center) home.
The Predators played their first game on September 7, 2013, at home, against the Orangeville Americans. Hockey Hall of Famers Ken Dryden and Darryl Sittler, and singer John McDermott did the opening puck drop, as the Americans won the game 4–2. Mitch Hebert scored the first goal in team history, just five seconds into the game, while goaltender Marc Villeneuve made 49 saves in a losing effort. On September 28, 2013, Robin Bonvin scored in overtime to give the Predators their first franchise victory. Playing on home ice, Marc Villeneuve made 58 saves in net, against the Knights of Meaford, in the 3–2 victory. Mitch Hebert scored a franchise record four goals on October 27, 2013, against the Powassan Eagles. Hebert was the first Predator to notch a hat trick.
After their inaugural season the Predators were taken over by Robert Turnbull. A longtime Hamilton Red Wings (1999–2014) general manager and team president, Turnbull took over from previous owner Allan Donnan (who owns Toronto Attack).
|Season||GP||W||L||T||OTL||GF||GA||Pts||Regular Season Finish||Playoffs|
|2013–14||42||5||34||—||3||91||247||13||18th of 20, GMHL||Won Qualifier Round 1 Game, 5–3 (Wave)|
Lost Qualifier Round 2 Game, 3–9 (Knights)
|2014–15||42||10||28||—||4||128||300||24||9th of 12, South Div.
16th of 22, GMHL
|Won Qualifier Round 2 Game, 5–3 (Bears)|
Lost Div. Semi-finals, 1–3 (Attack)
|2015–16||42||20||21||1||0||157||164||41||6th of 10, South Div.
16th of 30, GMHL
|Lost Div. Semi-finals, 0–3 (Ravens)|
|2016–17||42||19||17||0||6||174||201||44||7th of 11, South Div.
13th of 21, GMHL
|Lost Div. Quarter-finals, 0–3 (Ravens)|
|2017–18||42||13||25||0||4||167||258||30||9th of 12, South Div.
17th of 21, GMHL
|Won 1st Elim. game, 5–3 (Lakers)|
Won 2nd Elim game, 4–3 OT (Hurricanes)
Won 8th Pl. Qual. game, 9–4 (Riverkings)
Lost Div. Quarter-finals, 0–2 (Ravens)
|2018–19||42||11||28||0||3||154||219||25||11th of 12, South Div.
20th of 22, GMHL
|Lost 1st Elim. game, 3–5 (Steam)|
- Robin Bonvin (2013-14) - Iowa State University (ACHA Division 1)
- Dmitri Tatarchenkov (2013-14) - Khimik Voskresensk (MHL)
- Grant Palmer (2013-14) - Sault College (ACHA Division 3)
- Richard Brown (2014-15) - Solent Devils- (NIHL)
- Stephen Midensky (2015-16) - Ryerson University (CIS), Québec Ramparts (QMJHL)
- Lukas Samuelsson (2016-17) - Western Michigan University (NCAA Division 1)
- Miles Levtov (2016-17) - Rochester College (ACHA Division 1)
- "Predators Join GMHL: Call Maple Leaf Gardens Home". GMHL. 28 February 2013.
- "Victim of Maple Leaf Gardens abuse reclaims building through new Predators hockey team". Toronto Star. 6 September 2013.
- "Stuckless victim returns with hockey team to 'take back' Gardens 27". Toronto Sun. 6 September 2013.
- "Abuse survivor returns to Maple Leaf Gardens". Toronto Sun. 7 September 2013.
- "Game Information". GMHL. 7 September 2013.
- "Game Information". GMHL. 28 September 2013.
- "Game Information". GMHL. 27 October 2013.
- "Turnbull brings wealth of experience to Predators". Toronto Predators. 2 June 2014.