Trial by Jury (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Trial by Jury is a comic opera in one act, with music by Arthur Sullivan and libretto by W. S. Gilbert.
Trial by Jury may also refer to:
- Trial by jury or jury trial, a type of legal proceeding
- Trial by Jury (film), a 1994 American thriller film by Heywood Gould
- Trial by Jury (painting) or Laying Down the Law, an 1840 oil-on-canvas painting by Sir Edwin Landseer
- Trial by Jury (TV series), a 1987 television series
- Law & Order: Trial by Jury, an American television drama
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trial by Jury.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.