Trinity Wesleyan Church (Evansville)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Trinity Wesleyan Church is a Wesleyan church located in Evansville, Indiana. It was founded as the East Side Full Gospel Tabernacle in 1931 by the Rev. A. L. Luttrull, who led the church until 1953. For many years it was the home of New Trinity Bible School, and a daily morning radio broadcast on WGBF. The church is currently pastored by the Rev. Duane F. Allison.