Tripura Board of Secondary Education
|Type||Government Board of School Education|
|Headquarters||Agartala, Tripura, India|
Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE) is a board of school education in the state of Tripura, India. It is a state agency of the Government of Tripura which is responsible for the promotion and development of secondary education in the state. Most of the public schools of the state follow the TBSE system.
Tripura Board of Secondary Education was established in the year 1973 under the Tripura Act. No.12 and named after Tripura Board of Secondary Education Act, 1973 by Tripura Legislative Assembly. The board came in operation from the year 1976. This Board is also providing higher education and granting to its affiliated schools.
Board Exams and Results 2017
This Year Tripura Board of Secondary education has conduct 10th and 12th Board exam in Feb-March. 
- Education in Tripura
- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), India
- National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS), India
- Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), India
- Indian School Certificate (ISC),India
- Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE), India
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC), India
- "Tripura Board Of Secondary Education". Tbse.in. 1 January 1976. Retrieved 22 March 2013.
- "Tripura Board Of Secondary Education". TBSE. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "TBSE Class 10th Result 2015". purplelist.in. Retrieved 29 August 2015.
- "Tripura Board of Secondary Education Class 12 results: Declared". India Today. 6 June 2015. Retrieved 31 December 2018.
- "Tripura Board of Secondary Education". archive.org. Archived from the original on 25 March 2015. Retrieved 29 August 2015.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- Tripura Board Madhyamik Result 2017
|This article about an education organization is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about government in India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|