|Alternative names||Purple yam crinkles|
|Place of origin||Philippines|
|Main ingredients||purple yam|
Ube crinkles, also known as purple yam crinkles, are Filipino cookies made from purple yam, flour, eggs, baking powder, butter, and sugar. They are characteristically deep purple in color and are typically rolled in powdered sugar or glazed. They have a crunchy exterior and a soft chewy center.
- "13 magical recipes you can make with purple yams". The Tummy Train. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "These ube crinkle cookies are done in six easy steps". Revelist. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Ube Crinkle Cookies". The Sweet & Sour Baker. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "[Filipino Recipes] Ube Crinkles". Asian Recipes. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Ube Crinkle Cookies". Sweet Social. Retrieved 22 March 2019.
- "Ube Crinkles (Purple Yam Crinkles)". Kawaling Pinoy. Retrieved 22 March 2019.