|Search user languages|
After a degree in Maths and Law at King's College, Cambridge, I worked mostly in IT, but left that to do a Master's in Peace studies at the University of Bradford in 1991-2; I returned to IT in the following years. I worked at Pace plc from 1998 until I retired at the end of 2011.
I have always been interested and active in music (mainly classical), maths, and linguistics; but since my second stint as a student I have had an abiding interest in theatre, culminating in buying the Bradford Playhouse in July 2014. I am also a Morris dancer, and a trustee of the More To Life Foundation, the charity which supports the More to Life programme in the UK.
Some articles I have contributed to
- Apperley Bridge railway station
- Bradford - also a little in de, fr and cy Wikipedias
- Bradford Canal
- Bradford Forster Square railway station
- The Broadway, Bradford
- Idle (L&BR) railway station
- Kirkby Malzeard
- Leeds and Bradford Railway
- Shipley, West Yorkshire
- Shipley railway station
- Shipley and Windhill railway station
- Titus Salt
- 'Art' (play)
- Devised theatre
- Evening Standard Awards
- Impact Theatre Co-operative
- Bradford Playhouse (via the talk page, because of my conflct of interest).