(Redirected from User:Irondome)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Into my heart an air that kills From yon far country blows: What are those blue remembered hills, What spires, what farms are those? That is the land of lost content, I see it shining plain, The happy highways where I went And cannot come again.
- The user made its first edit on the 12th May 2012, at 04.03 am (GMT). Time flies when you are having fun.
- The user is Male.
- The user lives in London.
- The user is not here to network, or to climb greasy poles. The user is here to help build an encyclopedia.
- The community has been kind (or misguided) enough to award the user 8 Barnstars and enough munchies to supply a small food bank for a couple days. Ta :)
- I am willing to mentor those who are WP:HERE and have the guts to own up to the fact that they need help. That involves an understanding of the potential mentorees' Understanding of the project. My results have been mixed, but ultimately it depends on the personality of the mentoree, and how deep in the shit they already are. My patience is not unlimited, and my terms are rigid. If you are interested, drop me a note on my Talk Page.
- The user is available for Barmitzvahs, Weddings and Funerals at competitive rates, where the user will deliver his popular lecture, 16,001 edits on Wikipedia. The agony and the ecstasy. The user is happy to waive any fees in return for food and drink. Or just drink.
- A cheery link. I appear to have amused an Unperson who seems to have been involved in some way with the tragic temporary death of the noted User:Catherine de Burgh/Catherine Bonkbuster, due to claims that Alice Reighly had attempted, through supernatural means, to improve her article by offering Her Ladyship a Ten Shilling postal order. Discovered on a website that cannot be named.
- Always remember that There is no secret really, that's a fallacy.
- And finally, thanks for visiting my user page. Be seeing you, no doubt.