To leave me a message, please visit my talk page.
Hello, I am Jonathan Hochman, a computer scientist by training, and an Internet marketing and technology consultant by professional. As of 2019, much of my time is occupied consulting for clients and law firms involved in litigation. Due my participation in numerous lawsuits, I avoid editing related topics. On Wikipedia people often call me Jehochman, or Jeh, but I don't mind if you use my real name.
For happier editing
- Focus on making articles useful to the reader. Wikipedia is for them.
- Be open to other editors' ideas, especially experienced editors.
- Know that you won't prevail in many arguments. State your case clearly once and then let go.
- If you get multiple edit conflicts, walk away and come back later.
- Use diffs and links generously so that others can see what you're talking about, even years later.
About Jonathan E. Hochman
- Yale University undergraduate and graduate degrees in computer science.
- Jehochman at: Commons | Meta | Wikinews | Wiktionary
- Alternate account for testing or public terminals, or when I lock myself out: User:Jehochman2.
- Requests for arbitration | Requests for checkuser | Suspected sock puppet reports | Category:Requests for unblock
Articles and pages to work on
- Russian submarine K-152 Nerpa
- German submarine U-853
- 2009 influenza pandemic
- USS Eagle 56 (PE-56)
- Gamma-ray burst progenitors
- Solar storm of 1859
- German submarine U-505
- German submarine U-550
- USS S-51 (SS-162)
|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at