|StraussInTheHouse is busy and is going to be on Wikipedia in off-and-on doses, and may not respond swiftly to queries.|
I'm StraussInTheHouse , formerly DrStrauss.
Note: I hold a legitimate alternative account, StraussOutOfTheHouse, authorised here. This is currently authorised for testing purposes on Test Wikipedia only and should not make any edits to the English Wikipedia except for the creation of its userpage to authenticate that I control it.
I'm also active in the Wikipedia IRC channels.
- Ughill Hall shootings
- Herd of Sheffield
- Perdix (drone)
- 23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism
- Wetherby Whaler
- St Silas Church, Sheffield
- Charles Hanson (auctioneer)
- Demba Diop stadium crush
Photos I've taken
- File:Corporation Nightclub, Sheffield, June 2017.jpg
- File:Tower block with cladding exposed in Sheffield 2017.jpg
- File:St Silas Church Sheffield 2017.jpg
- CSD log (Some tools only; should be all of them).
- PROD log (Some tools only; should be all of them).
If you want to see the rest of my logs, use Special:Log. If you want to see the logs for my old account, follow the links and plug DrStrauss into the username field.or
How to decipher what I'm saying
Generally I avoid abbreviations on pages of any kind but I use them a lot in things like edit summaries and log entries. More Wikipedia jargon can be found here, but this is just the stuff I use.
Anti-vandalism and article work
- rm or r/m: "removed".
- rv or r/v: "reverted".
- ce or c/e: "copy-edit".
- cmt: "comment".
- re: "reply".
- s: "support".
- o: "oppose".
- d: "delete".
- k: "keep".
- sd: "speedy delete".
- sk: "speedy keep".
- r: "redirect".
- m: "merge".
- RM: "requested move".
- m: "moved".
- nm: "not moved".
- nc: "no consensus".
- pc: "procedural close".