|TheSmartPersonUS1's User Page||Main Page||Wikipedia||Simplified Manual of Style||Manual of Style|
|Articles that need improving||All articles needing copy edit||All articles needing additional references||All articles lacking sources||All stub articles|
Who I am
"When times are down, and it seems like the world is a complete dystopia, remember Wikipedia." - TheSmartPersonUS1
TheSmartPersonUS1 (me), is a resident native citizen of the United States of America that speaks the English language. I love to write, code, and tour the world. I came to Wikipedia to make people smarter, and help humanity as a whole, and also because if the world ends, we have an encyclopedia to get information from (and lots of other things online). My future job, would be a scientist. I love Wikipedia because it isn't like a company that only cares about money, but actually cares about the people. #WikiLove I watch tons of pages that have problems, and if someone edits it, I check to see if it can be improved. If yes, I fix the problem. If no, I go back to doing other things. I also have my opinions sector, at User:TheSmartPersonUS1/Opinions.
This is my message to you that I love all Wikipedians (not romantically, but very kindly), and I hope you live as long as you want (except when you want to die now, because that's horrible), a life where you are treated kindly, a life where you won't get bullied or be given death threats, a life where all your good wishes come true (do not curse anyone), a life where if you die, you will die peacefully and go to heaven, a life where you are usually happy (mourning is natural), a life where you are very healthy, a life where you will be very lucky, and a life where you would not bully or hurt anyone ever (Even if someone was mean to you, because they have lives too, and I have watched the Roblox anti-bullying YouTube videos, and most of them show that you should get revenge on the bullies, and injure/kill them. That is a horrible idea, and you should never do that, because you should use empathy again and think of what the bully is thinking. He/she is probably really mean still, but I know deep in their hearts they have at least little bit of kindness and consciousness.) (Whoa, that was a lot of parentheses). I love all of you, even if you have killed tons of people, because deep inside your hearts, I know you have at least a little bit of kindness, and empathy. This is love, from the beautiful Stars and Stripes!
Help These Articles
I mostly help Wikipedia by fixing grammar and spelling in certain articles. But, I can't help every article that has bad grammar and/or spelling. So, here are some articles for you to help, too!
Bold letters means that I am working on it, but it is not finished.
- 564 BC Problem: This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. This article is a stub.
- Acoustic membrane Problem: Almost to no sources.
- Broadcast relay station Problem: This article needs to be updated. This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling.
- KBDI-TV Problem: This article may require copy editing for grammar, style, cohesion, tone, or spelling. This article possibly contains original research.
- Quid (encyclopedia) Problem: This article does not cite any sources. Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. Also, it is shorter than the article about the same topic in French.
- Saurita nigripalpia Problem: This article is a stub.
- Table (furniture) Problem: Does not represent a worldwide view; some information not cited.
- Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Problem: Bare links, and there isn't much information on the sources itself.
English Wikipedia's Top 100
My Articles & Templates
These are my articles... and templates. Take a look, if you want.
UNIX Epoch Clock
This is the UNIX Epoch Clock. Basically, a time-counting system by counting how many seconds there are since January 1st, 1970.