Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Other arbcomm case Jaakobou was a party to: Judea and Samaria
Arbitration Enforcement requests involving Jaakobou (only some recent; 2008-2009):
- 02.2008: AE complaint filed by Eleland re Jaakobou (No result)
- 02.2008: AE complaint filed by Jaakobou against Number 57 (No result)
- 02.2008: AE complaint filed by Jaakobou re Eleland (No result)
- 02.2008: 2nd AE complant filed by Jaakobou re Eleland (Result: Jaakobou received a final warning about using AE as a weapon for block shopping)
- 03.2008: Tiamut's first AE complaint re Jaakobou (Result: Jaakobou is banned from all Israel and Palestine related pages for a week for inappropriate talk page behaviour.)
- 03.2008: Jaakobou's AE request "other editors' activity, specifically Tiamut, Nickhh, Sm8900 and Nishidani, should be given proper examination and possible sanctions should be considered when their activity is placed in comparison with my own." (Result: Discussion closed by Thatcher with "THIS ENDS NOW"]
- 04.2008: 3rd AE complaint by Jaakobou re Eleland (No result)
- 04/05.2008: 4th AE complaint by Jaakobou re Eleland (No result)
- 06.2008: Pedrito's AE complaint re Jaakobou (No result)
- 11.2008: Tiamut's second complaint at AE re Jaakobou (Result: Jaakobou given a final warning about soapboxing. While there was no clear consensus on the subject, the issue of his stalking me was raised at this time.)
- 05.2009: SlimVirgin complaint at AE re Jaakobou (No result)
Other recent threads:
- Wikiquette alert filed by George where uninvolved commentators suggested opening an RfC to deal with racist commentary
- WP:AN complaint by Jaakobou against SlimVirgin that turned into a discussion of whether or not he should be community banned: 
- At Muhammad al-Durrah incident, the latest problems began with this edit. Besides reverting additions I was in the process of discussing with another editor on the talk page, it was the edit summary that I took issue with ("undo POV and muqawama apologetics.")
- Please note, I have asked Jaakobou not to use the term "muqawama" incessantly and it was only three weeks ago that he agreed not to per this extended discussion on his talk page. In this talk page section, following his edit, I ask him if he is trying to provoke me, given his earlier pledge and counsel him to self-revert given that he has also altered unrelated content. Instead of doing so, he continues to be provocative there and on the Muhammad al-Durrah incident talk page where he reuses the exact phrase that prompted me to go to his talk page in the first place, writing "You've been editing wikipedia for long enough learn what balance is and these muqauwama apologetics are inexcusable."
- Please also note that on his talk page (in the section linked above but in this diff), he accuses me of provoking him by "pushing the attacking Jews is legitimate "unrest" angle" (?!?). Both another editor (RomaC ) and myself  took issue with that characterization and asked him to strike. He did not. Instead choosing to slightly modify his comment and justifying his personal attack by further misrepresenting my position. .
- Jaakobou then went to the article Avigdor Lieberman. Citing a "soft talkpage consensus and merit-less note by Tiamut", he restored a WP:SYNTH addition that was earlier objected to by at least two other editors besides me, threatening to restart an edit war that has since abated.
- His talk page comment explaning his edit describes Hamas as an "anti-semitic muqawama group".