Who am I?
Drmies once referred to me as "Adminzilla the Thrilla".
My Mother taught me how to stand up to bullies
Mr. Khan, who has never met me, has no right to stand in front of millions of people and claim I have never read the Constitution.
— Toddst1, 17 January 2012 (the day of her blackout stunt)
It's about time!— Toddst1 29 March 2013 (the day of Sue Gardner's resignation), 437 days later
You seem to attract the kooks.— Tanthalas39 , via email, 18 June 2009
"I think bad behavior from anyone is something we should be more firm about."— Jimbo Wales,17 October 2014
Go fuck yourself.
Too many problems
Why I am here?
Don't need to be
Because you're all too clear
...— Problems by Cook/Jones/Matlock/Rotten, 1977
- Quotations from ANI that I found entertaining
Jay-Z is not a cat.
'Guy Macon smells like poo!' is now approved for everyone's user page.— Toddst1, 3 September 2016
What we publish on Wikipedia must be 100% correct and verifiable. Otherwise we are at best fake news and/or a fake encyclopedia.— Toddst1 7 October 2018
Who I'm Not
- Lutey, Tom (28 June 2011). "Internet users battle with campaign staff to alter the message: Candidate struggles to control Wiki biography". Billings Gazette. Retrieved 3 July 2011., paragraph 2, sentence 1
- Haskell, Josh (8 June 2016). "Hillary Clinton: My Mother 'Taught Me How to Stand Up to Bullies'". ABC News. Retrieved 14 June 2016.
- Haberman, Maggie (30 August 2016). "Donald Trump Criticizes Muslim Family of Slain U.S. Soldier, Drawing Ire". New York Times. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- Gardner, Sue. "Please read: an announcement from Wikimedia Foundation ED Sue Gardner". blog.wikimedia.org/. Wikimedia Foundation. Retrieved 15 May 2013.
- Jimbo Wales (17 October 2014). "Wanted to alert you". User talk:Ihardlythinkso.
- Dewar, Helen; Milbank, Dana (25 June 2004). "Cheney Dismisses Critic With Obscenity: Clash With Leahy About Halliburton". Washington Post. pp. A4. Retrieved 2009-09-22.
- EdChem (20 January 2014). "Jay-Z". Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Incidents.
- "Administrators's noticeboard/Incidents: Widespread insertion of bogus references and incorrect information". Wikipedia. Retrieved 8 October 2018.