|This is a Wikipedia user page.|
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user whom this page is about may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:WilliamThweatt.
- Working on fleshing out the language pages of Category:Austro-Asiatic languages. So far Khmu, Stieng, Northern Khmer, Jru', Tampuan, Sa'och, Samre and creation of Middle Khmer Up next: Western Khmer, Lamet, Lua', and Jah Hut.
- Worked on getting Khmer language promoted to Wikipedia:Good article status; up next: Featured article?
- Want to get Cambodia to GA this year.
- Gathering sources and making notes to expand Middle Khmer and create Old Khmer.
- Just been being my typical Wikignome-ish self.
Areas of Interest
- Southeast Asia
- Khmer Language
- American Politics
- History of Scotland
- US History
- Christian History
- Christian Theology
"To Do" list
- I also plan to work on the articles relating to the ancient history of the Khmers and their various kingdoms.
- These are articles I am writing, expanding, planning to write, have written or currently gathering sources for:
Progress of "To Do" List
- Free Will Baptist Church
- 1 Mar 2006 Expanded Doctrine Section
- Cham language
- 2 Mar 2006 Created article stub
- Benjamin Randall
- 5 Mar 2006 Created article stub with basic bio info
- Mon language
- added info box, changed "intonation" section to "vocalic register" and briefly expanded section
- Nyah Kur
- created disambiguation page (lang. vs people), started Nyah Kur language page with article stub with plans to expand complementary to Mon language page
Terrorist surveillance program
Started article, constantly reverting POV, expanded article, created subsections and titles; ABANDONDED all work on all current-event articles due to constant edit warring and endless non-productive discussions on talk pages, preferring instead to "waste my time wisely" in producing and organizing quality articles and reverting vandalism through RC Patrol
- Category:Free Will Baptists
- 8 July 2006 Created and populated category, created/expanded and cleaned up many of the articles to go in this category
- Clan MacThomas
- Researched and created article and many related location, history and historical biography articles
- Khmer Loeu
- created temp page in order to re-organize, re-format and rewrite the present article
- expanded from a mere stub to a decent article, researched and added sources,
would like to someday make it a Good article is now a Featured article
These links are shortcuts to pages I use or refer to frequently. They will probably change often.
These are areas I was previously working on, but for one reason or another I lost interest in. I mostly keep these here for my own reference, in case I get the urge to follow up on anything.
- I spent a lot of time researching to rewrite Suwannaphum synchronizing and expanding all articles connected with Mon history, kingdoms, languages and culture (Mon state, Dvaravati, Thaton, Nyah Kur etc). Articles were either stubs and/or contradictory in facts, dates, names, etc. My ambitious plan was to, after improving these articles, link them to a main Mon article, (Mon people?) as daughter articles.
- I was very busy writing articles relating to Clan MacThomas and their historical lands, battles and allegiances. Lots of research and time involved!
- I created articles related to Free Will Baptists and their history and populated the (then-new) category. Also very time-consuming!
The Wikipedian Bookshelf - Check it out. Add your list!
Vandalism to this page
My favorite one:
Under "to do" list, somebody inserted "Grow a sense of humor". It's more than a little ironic considering how funny I found that to be.