User talk:Aditya Kabir
|Featured article removal candidates |
|Albert Kesselring||Review it now|
- 1 Nomination for deletion of Template:Haors in Bangladesh
- 2 Books & Bytes, Issue 32
- 3 Copyright problem: Wax Dey
- 4 Books & Bytes, Issue 33
- 5 Precious anniversary
- 6 Books & Bytes Issue 34, May – June 2019
- 7 Disambiguation link notification for July 26
- 8 A barnstar for you!
- 9 Books & Bytes – Issue 35, July – August 2019
Nomination for deletion of Template:Haors in Bangladesh
Template:Haors in Bangladesh has been nominated for deletion. You are invited to comment on the discussion at the template's entry on the Templates for discussion page. Steel1943 (talk) 00:37, 2 February 2019 (UTC)
Books & Bytes, Issue 32
Copyright problem: Wax Dey
Hello, and welcome to Wikipedia! We welcome and appreciate your contributions, such as Wax Dey, but we regretfully cannot accept copyrighted text or images from either web sites or printed works. This article appears to contain work copied from http://www.postnewsline.com/2009/05/african-dream-wax-aka-nde-ndifonka.html, and therefore to constitute a violation of Wikipedia's copyright policies. The copyrighted text has been or will soon be deleted. While we appreciate contributions, we must require all contributors to understand and comply with our copyright policy. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously, and persistent violators are liable to be blocked from editing.
If you believe that the article is not a copyright violation, or if you have permission from the copyright holder to release the content freely under license allowed by Wikipedia, then you should do one of the following:
- Have the author release the text under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-SA 3.0) by leaving a message explaining the details at Talk:Wax Dey and send an email with confirmation of permission to "permissions-en (at) wikimedia (dot) org". Make sure they quote the exact page name, Wax Dey, in their email. See Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission for instructions.
- If you hold the copyright to the work: send an e-mail from an address associated with the original publication to permissions-en(at)wikimedia(dot)org or a postal message to the Wikimedia Foundation permitting re-use under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License and GNU Free Documentation License, and note that you have done so on Talk:Wax Dey. See Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials for instructions.
- If a note on the original website states that re-use is permitted "under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License (CC-BY-SA), version 3.0", or that the work is released into the public domain, or if you have strong reason to believe it is, leave a note at Talk:Wax Dey with a link to where we can find that note or your explanation of why you believe the content is free for reuse.
It may also be necessary for the text be modified to have an encyclopedic tone and to follow Wikipedia article layout. For more information on Wikipedia's policies, see Wikipedia's policies and guidelines.
See Wikipedia:Declaration of consent for all enquiries for a template of the permissions letter the copyright holder is expected to send.
If you would like to begin working on a new version of the article you may do so at this temporary page. Leave a note at Talk:Wax Dey saying you have done so and an administrator will move the new article into place once the issue is resolved.
Books & Bytes, Issue 33
Books & Bytes Issue 34, May – June 2019
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. An automated process has detected that when you recently edited BKash, you added a link pointing to the disambiguation page Robi (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver). Such links are usually incorrect, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of unrelated topics with similar titles. (Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.)
A barnstar for you!
|The Defender of the Wiki Barnstar|
|Great work on bKash Vinegarymass911 (talk) 03:56, 7 August 2019 (UTC)|