|This is Crazycomputers's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to Crazycomputers.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|If you came here to report a problem with WatchlistBot, please report it at the WatchlistBot talk page instead.|
Last week, you blocked an IP number for edit-warring on the Independent Journal Review page. That same editor appears to be editing under different IP numbers to continue the edit-warring. I also strongly suspect a conflict of interest, given that the content that keeps getting edit-warred is self-sourced puffery. Snooganssnoogans (talk) 11:02, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Snooganssnoogans: Thanks for letting me know. I will monitor. --Chris (talk) 15:30, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Snooganssnoogans: I've requested protection at
WP:RFPPWP:AN3. (I'm now a party to the dispute, having reverted anon's edits, therefore protecting it myself would be inappropriate.) --Chris (talk) 18:28, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
Of course you did... They are not on SPLC list, https://www.splcenter.org/hate-map/by-ideology but PLEASE let more disparaging remarks from online feminist bloggers with one paragraph continue to be added. It may save a man's wallet one day. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jtcampbell baseball (talk • contribs)
- @Jtcampbell baseball: The talk page is not protected. There is an open discussion on the dispute resolution noticeboard. Pick a venue and discuss. --Chris (talk) 16:55, 7 May 2019 (UTC)
14:28, 16 May 2019 diff hist -371 7 Little Johnstons WP:TONE -- We are not here to promote shows
That wasn't a promotion. That was just an overview what the series is about. I added something to the existing description. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 04:56, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- My comment was regarding the following text, which appears to have been copied from a promotional source:
Amber and Trent Johnston are living the American dream. They have been happily married for 14 years and have five children ranging from 6 to 13 years old.
On paper, they might seem like your average family...yet in person, they attract a lot of attention.... because all seven members of the Johnston family – Amber, Trent, their two biological children, Jonah and Elizabeth, as well as their three adopted children, Anna, Emma and Alex - happen to have Achondroplasia Dwarfism.
Together, these spunky seven make up the largest known family of Achondroplasia dwarfs in the world, and even describe themselves as "the real life seven dwarfs".
- This is not an appropriate tone for an encyclopedia, and adding this text is probably also a copyright violation. --Chris (talk) 19:53, 18 May 2019 (UTC)
I am confused why you declined my report to WP:RFPP for page protection for Old Town Road. It is clearly being heavily vandalized. If diffs are needed, I would be happy to provide some. StaticVapor message me! 22:41, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
- @STATicVapor: When I was giving it the once-over I didn't see many edits in the past three days that were simple vandalism, which is why I made the decision I did. I'm happy to reconsider, though. Diffs would be useful, especially if there's some subtle vandalism that needs a bit of explanation. --Chris (talk) 23:04, 20 May 2019 (UTC)
- These are from the last three days: Unsourced change, unexplained removal (WP:GWAR), vandalism, vandalism, vandalism, vandalism, vandalism, vandalism, test edit, vandalism, vandalism, unsourced NPOV vio, vandalism. StaticVapor message me! 01:57, 21 May 2019 (UTC)
Hi. Can you fix the redirect? It should go to queer theory instead of some person. Quare is an aspect of queer theory exploring the intersectionality of race in queer theory. Gleeanon409 (talk) 23:40, 7 June 2019 (UTC)