Hi DVdm. You are of course right. While reading "centripetal force" I thought "centrifugal force", because it was the page I meant to visit. Sorry about this basic and shameful mistake, and thanks for catching it! --Pamdeur (talk) 22:38, 25 January 2019 (UTC)
About Orbits and trajectory
Have nothing to add. Just wanted to make a reference to a trajectory on a planet being a simplification of a planetary orbit. If you throw a stone it is in a perfect orbit until the two objects make physical contact. Claiming it is a parabola without mentioning it is due to simplification makes people think earth is flat and forget being on the outside of a sphere and the stone thrown is traveling in space. Radial_trajectory — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:58, 3 February 2019 (UTC)
NPR Newsletter No.17
Christian Lorenz page
There is a user that post at the ip 126.96.36.199 that keeps on deleting sourced material on that page. He has for four times deleted material that had previous been sourced. Can you help out? Barrydjgummy (talk) 23:10, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- @Barrydjgummy: it looks like the problem is solved now:  and . Cheers - DVdm (talk) 19:47, 3 April 2019 (UTC)
Einstein's Earlier Publications and Connection to the Research Community
It's already on the Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientific_publications_by_Albert_Einstein You removed the item, you can put it back and cross-link to this article, if you feel that's appropriate. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2605:A000:1401:86C9:222:69FF:FE4C:408B (talk) 02:01, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
Your article about gravity is slowly getting more even handed but still lags real time. It is a fact that the Standard Model does not recognize time dilation and its consequences in form of spacetime, spacetime gravity, special relativity and general relativity. It is also a fact that the Standard Model tolerates Newton's mathematical treatment of gravity without announcing it as part of the standard model. Since You profess to possess the required wisdom about this subject, why don't you update the article to closer reflect what is known and recognized about gravity today. Bengt Nyman (talk) 11:48, 28 April 2019 (UTC)
- That was your final warning. If you try something like this again, you'll be blocked.- DVdm (talk) 12:04, 28 April 2019 (UTC)
- See this discussion. - DVdm (talk) 09:58, 1 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Rdjmcu: our opinons are of no importance. Wikipedia's content guideline about spoilers is here: wp:SPOIL: "Spoilers are no different from any other content and should not be deleted solely because they are spoilers." - DVdm (talk) 15:43, 6 May 2019 (UTC)
- Please sign all your talk page messages with four tildes (~~~~) — See Help:Using talk pages. Thanks.
- See the edit summary of my revert, and the message on your talk page. - DVdm (talk) 09:13, 8 May 2019 (UTC)
- It doesn't do anything. Specific evidence is available on IMDb already. If you don't believe, try opening it again. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 2001:ee0:4081:7902:59c5:61d6:43e7:af62 (talk • contribs) 09:01, 10 May 2019 (UTC)
- As you could have read if you had looked at the pointers in the messages that I sent you: "Content from websites whose content is largely user-generated is also generally unacceptable." List with examples at Wikipedia:Reliable sources#User-generated content. - DVdm (talk) 11:42, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
|"Welcome, and thank you for|
experimenting with Wikipedia."
|... you were recipient|
no. 1924 of Precious,
a prize of QAI!
- @Gerda Arendt: Thanks, even if I'm here since slightly more than a year . - DVdm (talk) 11:44, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
about your revert
what are you doing reverting my changes on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilias_Kasidiaris? i explained that the material i removed is Contentious material false or libelous information defamatory material maybe you made a mistake. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Acurate1 (talk • contribs) 15:56, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Acurate1: Please sign all your talk page messages with four tildes (~~~~) — See Help:Using talk pages. Thanks.
- The content is properly sourced and seems relevant to other contributors. You must go to the article talk page and discuss with them. Otherwise you will get blocked. Do not forget to sign your talk page messages with four tildes (~~~~). - DVdm (talk) 15:01, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
15:47, 13 May 2019 (UTC) ho disagrees with me you? cause the moment i publish the change you revert it back no one has the chance to disagree and how about the rules? content must not be Contentious material false or libelous information defamatory material how about human rights? https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/FS_Reputation_ENG.pdf and https://www.echr.coe.int/documents/fs_own_image_eng.pdf 15:47, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
- Please sign all your talk page messages with four tildes (~~~~) — See Help:Using talk pages.
- The idea is that you talk about it on the article talk page to find out who disagrees. See the rules about wp:edit warring and wp:CONSENSUS. Calling content that you happen to dislike "contentious, false, libelous or defamatory" in an edit summary, or here on my talk page is not sufficient. You can and must make your case on the article talk page. - DVdm (talk) 16:07, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
Acurate1 (talk) 16:36, 13 May 2019 (UTC) i don't see any mention on the human rights implication i cited. i do not dislike the content you are drawing conclusions out here i just think in my opinion and my basic common sense the content i removed is defamatory. please answer if you think the content must be remove in the basis of european human rights mentioned here https://www.echr.coe.int/Documents/FS_Reputation_ENG.pdf and here https://www.echr.coe.int/documents/fs_own_image_eng.pdf Acurate1 (talk) 16:36, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
- I have no personal opinion about the content. You have put a message on Talk:Ilias Kasidiaris. Excellent. Now you'll have to wait for the other contributors to respond and see what happens.
If nobody replies within, let's say, two days, you can remove the content, but do make sure that you mention the article talk page in your edit summary. Example: "Removed defamatory content, see talk page."Good luck. - DVdm (talk) 17:08, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
- Meanwhile, someone has replied, so you can start a discussion to find wp:CONSENSUS now. - DVdm (talk) 17:12, 13 May 2019 (UTC)
NPR Newsletter No.18
When you reverted this edit, you said it was a removal of unsourced content. That content had an inappropriate tone, yes, and I'd be willing to grant that there was excessive synthesis, but it certainly wasn't unsourced. Please be more careful in your edit summaries. DS (talk) 21:06, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
- @DragonflySixtyseven:: Hi Dragon. Have a look at the statement in that edit: "One has to wonder if they've seen all of the aforementioned evidence", and then check the cited source . The statement is nowhere near in that source, so the statement was effectively unsourced. - DVdm (talk) 22:38, 17 May 2019 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of User talk:Certificatessuccess
A tag has been placed on
your user page,(struck—see below) User talk:Certificatessuccess, requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section G11 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the page appears to be advertising which only promotes or publicises someone or something. Promotional editing of any kind is not permitted, whether it be promotion of a person, company, product, group, service, belief, or anything else. This is a violation of our policies regarding acceptable use of user pages — user pages are intended for active editors of Wikipedia to communicate with one another as part of the process of creating encyclopedic content, and should not be mistaken for free webhosting resources or advertising space. Please read the guidelines on spam, the guidelines on user pages, and, especially, our FAQ for Organizations.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. If the page is deleted, and you wish to retrieve the deleted material for future reference or improvement, then please contact the . GirthSummit (blether) 11:49, 24 May 2019 (UTC)
- @Girth Summit: let it begone asap . - DVdm (talk) 12:02, 24 May 2019 (UTC)
- Our wish came true :) GirthSummit (blether) 12:28, 24 May 2019 (UTC)