I can see you thanked me for the edit on the ITV series Cleaning Up so thanks. Would you know how to cerate a wiki table, not a standard one the other one? If you go to the page Ibiza weekender and then click series 8 you'll see what I mean. I've tried my best to update the page but it's a bit neglected. Thanks --Slindsell15 (talk) 22:58, 23 January 2019 (UTC)
- hi, do you mean you want me to work on Ibiza Weekender, or do you want that form of table on the cleaning up page? bit confused. – DarkGlow (talk) 23:19, 23 January 2019 (UTC)
Ackley Bridge series 3
Hi there DarkGlow! Thank you for your message. I appreciate your help with editing and references so that my article will be published. I see you have created many articles for actors and actresses so if you have any tips, please let me know. I am currently trying to add more reliable online references but everything I am writing is completely legitimate. Thanks again! — Preceding unsigned comment added by Jennysaunders (talk • contribs) 21:56, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
- @Jennysaunders: no problem! my "trick" for being able to make so many articles in a short period of time is having a template. i produced Sam Retford completely by hand, and then i just copy the coding from that article and change the details. the only tricky parts of article formation, in my experience, is infoboxes. also, if you’re unsure on how to do references, use visual editor! it’s so much easier than manually doing it. and i'll make sure to help out with adam's article, cuz i love Ackley Bridge! – DarkGlow (talk) 22:07, 25 March 2019 (UTC)
I'm afraid that the idea of including "known for" in the lead of Michael Stevenson (actor) is problematic;
- Known by who? Why are we introducing the supposed knowledge of unspecified third parties into his article?
- Is it suggesting he isn't known for the others? How do we know? If we don't specify who is doing the 'knowing', is it not possible that some know him for one of his other roles, and not at all for Casualty?
- The phrase tells the reader nothing that isn't conveyed by simply saying what he has done. It just takes more words to complicate things in a totally unnecessary fashion.
Thanks for your helping adding/updating BPI certifications for songs/albums. When you do this on artist discography pages, however, can you please also do it on the song/album articles too (e.g., Tom Walker's 'What a Time to Be Alive' and Calvin Harris/Rag'n'Bone Man's "Giant"); it saves the need for others (e.g., me) to have to go in and check that both have been done that way. Thank you - AlligatorSky (talk) 17:34, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
- @AlligatorSky: Totally! I didn't realise that til now, so I'll make sure to do it from now on. – DarkGlow (talk) 16:44, 13 April 2019 (UTC)
Your thread has been archived
Id love to discuss more and explain the reason for editing Sam Retford (my) page. Please feel free to DM me @SamRetford on Instagram and I'd be happy to help X Romonix (talk) 20:33, 20 April 2019 (UTC)