User talk:Dinah Kirkland
Ciao everyone! My name is Dinah Kirkland Personal Attacks will not be tolerated but I myself will not delete them nor do I care if they are deleted or not. Pretending to be me by putting in a discussion then signing my name will be deleted also known as Impersonating me. If I ask you to stay off of my talk page (which is rarely so you'll have to piss me off a lot for that to happen) then please respect that and do so. Grazie.
- 1 Hey There!
- 2 A pie for you!
- 3 Thank you!
- 4 Pasta
- 5 Help for Vodka Page
- 6 Italian heritage
- 7 Hi Dina!!!
- 8 Alice in Wonderland
- 9 Hello?
- 10 Groups
- 11 PES 2018
- 12 Thanx 4 the advice
- 13 Finally, The WAR ENDS 😄
- 14 Permission for Userboxes
- 15 Dispute resolution
- 16 UserBoxes
- 17 DRN volunteer roll call
- 18 Something you might find interesting
- 19 A Little Question
- 20 Halloween cheer!
- 21 DRN Newsletter
- 22 Query
- 23 Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2018!
- 24 HNY
- 25 Draft:Dinah (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland) concern
- 26 Your draft article, Draft:Dinah (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
Awesome! I finally find someone of my own ethnicity! I've wished to learn italian for a long time. My favorite manga is Negima and my favorite anime is Magi and Hetalia. I am also primarily interested in World history, Religion ,and Heraldry. It was great that you approached me, I myself dont have any friends on wikipedia and am glad that I finally get to meet someone. Vanellaphantom04 (talk) 12:38, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
Vanellaphantom04 I am glad as well bello! I don't have any friends on here either! And my favorite anime is Hetalia Axis Powers as for manga that would have to be... black butler. I am also interested in world history and religion. And if you want to learn a little Italian just ask and I will tell you all I know. Dinah Kirkland (talk) 13:09, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
A pie for you!
|(^^) Vanellaphantom04 (talk) 12:41, 30 May 2017 (UTC)|
It looked like you did a different "Thank notification, but I don't know how it works.
Go into edit mode on your talk page and copy and paste :) - Zabboo
Help for Vodka Page
Thankyou so much for offering to help me, I thoroughly appreciate it. I have 3 references for my content, two websites and a book: http://www.slavavodka.com/the-birthplace-of-vodka/ http://bestofukraine.com/culture/ukrainian-cuisine/horilka.html and The Best of Ukrainian Cuisine (Hippocrene International Cookbook Series) by Bohdan Zahny
The account that keep undoing all my edits won't allow the two websites for some reason so the book is my only reference now. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DanielLerish (talk • contribs) 15:14, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
Hm... well the book should be enough but I suggest you look up "Ukraine Vodka" on Google or whatever you use. I found many sources that could possibly work. DanielLerish Dinah In Wonderland 15:18, 15 July 2017 (UTC)
Dinah In Wonderland Ok I will leave the page for a while or so, however i really dont understand why this account won't let me just use the book as a reference. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DanielLerish (talk • contribs) 02:28, 16 July 2017 (UTC)
Glad I could help with the user boxes, Dinah. I stopped by to see how yours were currently aligned, and can see why you wanted organization. Perhaps it's in our Italian nature! 🍕🍝😉 My maternal grandparents immigrated to the US from northern Italy and settled in Providence, RI. - an area known as Federal Hill. This is my cousin's place. I visit the page and reminisce over the menu. 😂 Atsme📞📧 14:34, 3 August 2017 (UTC)
Hi Dina Sorry its been a while since we spoke because i got unjustifiably banned. I am the one who is trying to edit the vodka page. Could you pherhaps give me some tips on how to get material scientist from banning me and not allowing me to edit. — Preceding unsigned comment added by DanielLerish (talk • contribs) 14:27, 9 August 2017 (UTC)
@DanielLerish: I've followed Materialscientist and he is almost never mistaken that I've seen. The reason you were blocked or banned is because it was an unreliable source that cannot be verified and the other time you added your name into it. See what I'm saying? Dinah In Wonderland 13:07, 9 August 2017 (UTC)
Alice in Wonderland
- Sorry for a delayed reply. Unlike WikiProjects, cabals have a disputed existence as explained here: Wikipedia:Cabals. —usernamekiran(talk) 19:05, 1 September 2017 (UTC)
Hello again. Since you appear to be interested in helping and encouraging new editors (what you described earlier at my talk page appears to be in that direction), maybe you'd like to also participate at existing projects in the field. Such are (not all only for new editors, but they have to do with encouragement and help):
- Noticeboards: WP:HD, WP:TH
- WikiProjects: WP:RETENTION, WP:EOTW
- Some existing news/letters can be found at Category:Wikipedia news.
Thanks for your message, but he/she should also behave properly. He/She is the one who started that type of conversation, I simply asked that what is his/her reason for adding "officially" in the article. Pure conSouls (talk) 06:41, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
Hi, Dinah! I was 100% satisfied with your edit on the article but TDLWH is not. I think he doesn't want the "officially" be removed, that's why he went to Ferret telling the same points again to him now. I don't want to argue with him anymore so I came to you for your help. Thanks in advance! ☺ Pure conSouls (talk) 12:39, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
@Pure conSouls: hm... this is an edit war as you both know and my actions I'm about to take may... get one or both of you blocked for at least 1 or 2 days. I will look over it before I do anything else and have Ferret on my watchlist so I'll be watching TDLWH to see what he says ♠Dinah♠ 🎤 12:42, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
Why block me? After your edit on PES 2018 I haven't touch that article. And after that TDLWH send me a message to finish the edit war and I accepted but soon after that he ran to Ferret. Its not my fault. 😯 Pure conSouls (talk) 12:55, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
- (talk page watcher) @Pure conSouls and TDLWH: Since neither of you have edited the article since my last edit of 10:47, there will be no edit-warring reports; but that situation only stays whilst you both leave the article alone. You both clearly have plenty of input, but you are allowing the small things you differ upon to loom far too large- if you looked at what you have in common, you would both find plenty to work together on. In any case, please use the talk page to discuss your edits, and resist the urge to edit without consensus. OK? Cheers, — fortunavelut luna 13:02, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
Hi guys, what's going on here ? We finished the war, and Pure conSouls knows very well that I will go to ask Ferret about his opinion, i told her/him about that and he/she accepted . And i didn't write the word "Oficially" again, i've just written the cover information of the game !!!! We're just waiting 4 Ferret opinion, and whatever he says i'll do. He says remove "Officially" i remove it, he says add it, i add it . Ferret is the referee now, OK GUYS ? 😊 TDLWH (talk) 13:47, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
- @TDLWH and Pure conSouls: OK, chaps, I think we've all squatted here rent-free for long enough, haven't we? And you two have already given your host a headache and taken advantage of their good faith time and again. So this stops here, right now. There is a NEW SECTION on the talk page for you to continue any discussion you may feel you need to have. Be mindful it will also bring more eyes to the dispute, in some cases administrative eyes. So you will both get more input and shorter thrift than Dinah Kirkland has given you here! — fortunavelut luna 14:00, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
Thanx 4 the advice
Hi Dinah , thanx 4 the advice about my BURNING WAR with PureConsouls . In fact , he began the war , cuz the word "Officially" was in the article of PES 2018 when it was made 4 the 1st time . But he began to delete the word . And when I add it again , he delete it again . And as u know , the word is necessary 4 the article , cuz almost anyone can make a parody of the real game B4 the official game is released . Thanx again 4 the advice :) TDLWH (talk) 06:44, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
That's it. @Pure conSouls: and @TDLWH: you both have totally different sides to this. One says the other started it and the other says the same. While I thank you for being so kind and thanking me for the advice you both HAVE to talk this out. It's what the Wiki contributors is built on. You can do that or you both stay off of each others talk pages? Come on guys. You can all talk it out. ♠Dinah♠ 🎤 10:07, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
I appreciate that you want us to solve this war.☺ But his reason is not valid for adding "officially" in the article, check his comments and reasons at Masem's talk page. Pure conSouls (talk) 10:15, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
@Pure conSouls: @TDLWH: this is a special case I'll say that. If they don't listen most of the time I bring in the help of an admin like User:Alex Shih or someone like that. But I don't believe this calls for that. If you give me a moment I can look through everything and get back to you. ♠Dinah♠ 🎤 10:21, 4 September 2017 (UTC)
Finally, The WAR ENDS 😄
Hi Guys, 1-Dinah Kirkland 2-Pure conSouls 3-Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi 4-Ferret Greetings 4 all the users above I Want EveryBody in the list above 2 know that the DAMN WAR between Me And Pure conSouls had finished, and the word "Officially" will b replaced with "To the public" by Dinah Kirkland, I wanna apologize 4 Pure, Dinah, Fortuna, and even Ferret . I want everybody above to accept my apologies, ESPECIALLY PURE CONSOULS . And we must know that the WAR couldn't be finished without the help of Dinah, Fortuna, and even Pure and Ferret . I wanna thank Dinah 4 her kindness and the great efforts she did 2 end this war .
- cries out of relief*(being dramatic)
Hi Dinah Kirkland, I'm sorry about the headache I caused 4 u, but I have a little question, did u delete the sentence "To the public" from PES 2018 ?
Permission for Userboxes
- (talk page watcher) @Pure conSouls: wouldn't you like to borrow the one about incest too ;) :D — fortunavelut luna 14:41, 5 September 2017 (UTC)
Hey, Dinah! If you don't mind, can I put the kitten's (🐈) emoji instead of the bunny (🐇) in the Userbox? Just asking, it'll be fine if you reject my request. ☺ Pure conSouls (talk) 13:18, 6 September 2017 (UTC)
Dinah, you seem to have interest and good potential in dispute resolution. Have you ever considered joining WP:DRN as a volunteer? By the way, I was wondering if the reason why you don't edit articles as much is because you are editing from mobile? Regards, Alex ShihTalk 15:24, 5 September 2017 (UTC)
I need my Userboxes organized and anyone is free to do so as long as they don't delete any of them and don't edit the section "Userboxes I've created". I am also looking to change my signature any suggestions? ♠Dinah♠ 🎤 21:27, 5 September 2017 (UTC)
- I am pretty swamped for time right now, but as for your signature, I would suggest checking out the "special characters" section on the edit toolbar. They have lots of interesting characters that resemble letters or just random shapes. That's all the advice I can give, that's how I got mine, not that it's anything special. ‡ Єl Cid of ᐺalencia ᐐT₳LKᐬ 05:00, 7 September 2017 (UTC)
DRN volunteer roll call
Something you might find interesting
This. —usernamekiran(talk) (pings not coming in, not going through) 19:29, 14 October 2017 (UTC)
- Thank you! ♠Dinah♠ 🎤 20:03, 14 October 2017 (UTC)
- It means I find your behaviour very energetic, and I would like to meet you because of that in a wiki meet-up someday. :)
—usernamekiran(talk) (pings not coming in, not going through) 20:29, 14 October 2017 (UTC)
- It means I find your behaviour very energetic, and I would like to meet you because of that in a wiki meet-up someday. :)
I am going to miss you. —usernamekiran(talk) 11:47, 2 December 2017 (UTC)
A Little Question
Hi Dinah 😊, how are you doing ? I hope you're all right .
Can I ask you a semi-spceial question ?
Thanks Dinah 😊
In the last week, i found a Facebook page with the same name of yours ( Dinah Kirkland), so it is your page ??
If you don't want to reply, then it's OK.
News and updates from Dispute resolution noticeboard
- volunteers: After the roll call that expired last week, the new list of volunteers is consisted of 12 editors. 10 inactive volunteers have been removed
- awards: On 5 November, 2017, Robert McClenon received the Template:Dispute Resolution Noticeboard Award, Grade 4 by Kostas20142 and Yashovardhan Dhanania "for his extraordinary dedication and tireless contribution to DRN as a successful Coordinator from December 2016 to May 2017 and a ever helping volunteer since July 2014"
- Preceding coordinator: Nihlus will be the next coordinator, with term from December, 2017 to January, 2018
- Ongoing discussions: A discussion is currently ongoing regarding new volunteer awards system as proposed here. The proposal is still in brainstorming stage, and anyone may comment or add their ideas.
If you wish to opt-out of future mailings, please remove yourself from the mailing list or alternatively to opt-out of all massmessage mailings, you may add Category:Wikipedians who opt out of message delivery to your user talk page. All Wikipedia editors are welcome to opt in to the list, or to join DRN as a volunteer
Sent on behalf of Kostas20142 by MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 11:51, 21 November 2017 (UTC)
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2018!
|Merry Christmas and a Prosperous 2018!|
Hello Dinah Kirkland, may you be surrounded by peace, success and happiness on this seasonal occasion. Spread the WikiLove by wishing another user a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, whether it be someone you have had disagreements with in the past, a good friend, or just some random person. Sending you a heartfelt and warm greetings for Christmas and New Year 2018.
|Happy New Year!|
Best wishes for 2018, —PaleoNeonate – 02:04, 30 December 2017 (UTC)
Hi there, I'm HasteurBot. I just wanted to let you know that Draft:Dinah (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland), a page you created, has not been edited in 5 months. The Articles for Creation space is not an indefinite storage location for content that is not appropriate for articlespace.
If your submission is not edited soon, it could be nominated for deletion. If you would like to attempt to save it, you will need to improve it.
You may request Userfication of the content if it meets requirements.
If the deletion has already occured, instructions on how you may be able to retrieve it are available at WP:REFUND/G13.
Your draft article, Draft:Dinah (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)
In accordance with our policy that Wikipedia is not for the indefinite hosting of material deemed unsuitable for the encyclopedia mainspace, the draft has been nominated for deletion. If you plan on working on it further, or editing it to address the issues raised if it was declined, simply and remove the
If your submission has already been deleted by the time you get there, and you wish to retrieve it, you can request its undeletion by following the instructions at this link. An administrator will, in most cases, restore the submission so you can continue to work on it.