User talk:Hans Adler
In the near future I may not read my talk page as frequently and reliably as I used to do. For urgent or important matters, it may be better to use email.
I am actually completely inactive nowadays. If you leave a message here, don't rely on getting an answer in less than a couple of years.
I do not use "talkback" templates, and it rarely if ever makes sense to leave me such templates.
I could never see the point of the stickers I sometimes got in elementary school. Please do not embarrass me with "awards" or "barnstars" or the like.
I do not fancy non-consensual templated "WikiLove".
I didn't check any of this, but Craig Murray is usually a very reliable source: The Philip Cross Affair.
- Fascinating. Thanks for pointing it out, Hans. (Good to see you.) --Anthonyhcole (talk · contribs · email) 11:16, 22 May 2018 (UTC)
Speedy deletion nomination of Category:Card games by mechanism or objective
A tag has been placed on Category:Card games by mechanism or objective requesting that it be speedily deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under section C1 of the criteria for speedy deletion, because the category has been empty for seven days or more and is not a disambiguation category, a category redirect, a featured topics category, under discussion at Categories for discussion, or a project category that by its nature may become empty on occasion.
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be deleted without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. UnitedStatesian (talk) 04:30, 3 July 2019 (UTC)
The best thing is that I now get to do this. Relaxen und watchen the Brieftaubefotografie!
- Hob, Dagmar (2014-11-28). "Als die Bilder fliegen lernten". Augsburger Allgemeine.
- Redaktion (2018-04-09). "„Flieg Taube flieg" — Geflügelte Pioniere der Luftbild-Fotografie". Berliner Umschau.
- "Diese Fotos zeigen, dass Brieftauben die cooleren Drohnen waren". Journal Frankfurt. 2018-03-15.
- Deutsches Technikmuseum (2018-03-21). "Sonderausstellung: Die Brieftaube als Fotograf". YouTube.
- "Die Brieftaube als Fotograf". Stiftung Deutsches Technikmuseum Berlin. 2018.
- Degiorgis, Nicoló; Solomon, Audrey (2017). The Pigeon Photographer: By Julius Neubronner & His Pigeons. Rorhof. ISBN 9788894881073.