|This is JalenFolf's talk page, where you can send messages and comments to JalenFolf.|
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6|
|Older warnings and/or other comments on this page have been removed, but are still viewable in the page history.|
Hey, So the redirect I blanked is pointing to a wrong article. If you have admin rights, plz delete the page otherwise I think it's better to leave the page blank. SepehrAln (talk) 08:40, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
- @SepehrAln: I have instead decided to point the redirect to a different location that mentioned both the subjects with detail. It appears the original redirect was created because it was the title of one of OMICS’ journals, which doesn’t appear to be mentioned at their article at all. Thank you for pointing this out to me, as I do not have admin rights and have instead resorted to retargeting as an alternative solution. Jalen D. Folf (talk) 14:55, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
- I agree, Thank you. SepehrAln (talk) 16:59, 14 April 2019 (UTC)
Thank you for your message about the change I made on NoCopyrightSounds, and sorry if I have made wrong edits. Actually I have nothing connected to the website personally, just a big fan of them. I go to the website and spend time checking YouTube channels and statistics, and I thought the source quality was good enough to be posted, and could be a good reference to make the posts more reliable. Since several users are questioning about the reliability of the source, I will not add link from the website from now on. And may I ask you to remove watchin.today from Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard? I am afraid I could have made any harm to them. Thank you again for message, and sorry about my poor English because I'm not a native English speaker. Justinmin09 (talk) 01:33, 28 April 2019 (UTC)
re: zynga dallas
Thank you for your input on my edit, I am still learning the right way to do things so I appreciate that you took the time to help. I deleted the redirect so I could write a new article, I did not think it would take me as long as it did to track down the references, so I understand that it just looked like I deleted something for no reason. I will try to be more clear in the future. Please take a look at my article if you have time, it's Bonfire Studios. I would love help and suggestions, and obviously revert if you don't think it's good, no hard feelings. I am interested in the studio but found the Zynga Dallas redirect confusing, because they are not related. Will add my signature to talk page. Zeldazidane (talk) 23:50, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you for informing me of your intentions Zeldazidane. The Bonfire Studios page formerly redirected to Zynga Dallas as a different studio under that same name was acquired by Zynga in 2010. I find it a coincidence for there to be another video game studio under the exact same name.
- I currently have no comment with regards to the current version of the article, though all I can say is good luck with its development. Jalen D. Folf (talk) 23:56, 29 April 2019 (UTC)
Page mover granted
Hello, JalenFolf. Your account has been extendedmover" user right, either following a request for it or demonstrating familiarity with working with article names and moving pages. You are now able to rename pages without leaving behind a redirect, move subpages when moving the parent page(s), and move category pages.the "
Please take a moment to review Wikipedia:Page mover for more information on this user right, especially the criteria for moving pages without leaving redirect. Please remember to follow post-move cleanup procedures and make link corrections where necessary, including broken double-redirects when
suppressredirect is used. This can be done using Special:WhatLinksHere. It is also very important that no one else be allowed to access your account, so you should consider taking a few moments to secure your password. As with all user rights, be aware that if abused, or used in controversial ways without consensus, your page mover status can be revoked.
- Wikipedia:Requested moves
- Category:Articles to be moved, for article renaming requests awaiting action.
Devil Cuphead Issue
Hey, sorry about the disambiguation on the devil earlier, I was trying to create a page I had quitted on, and it wouldn't let me do the normal page so i had to do that, sorry :( AlexBd25 (talk) 22:29, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
I see you tagged this draft as a CSD G13 but this tag only applies to drafts/AFC articles that have not been edited in 6 months. This draft was edited in January 2019 so it is not eligible for another 6 months now. Liz Read! Talk! 00:27, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
- (talk page watcher)@Liz: I thought G13 only cared about human edits. The edit in January was a bot. -- ferret (talk) 00:30, 9 May 2019 (UTC)
Hi! Thank you for cookies and a warm welcome to wikipedia. I am new and I am sorry if I made any mistake. The page I tagged with possibility of notability was because there is a person merged into a movie? I found it weird. The person should have a different page than the movie? Thanks! Cheers! :) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Givingbacktothe (talk • contribs) 01:24, 20 May 2019 (UTC)