|This is a Wikipedia user discussion page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:KillerChihuahua.
|Talk to the Puppy
To leave a message on this page, click here.
If you email me, be aware that even if I am actively editing, I cannot always access my email and it may be a day or two before you receive a reply.
If you message me on this page, I will probably reply on this page. If I messaged you on your page, please reply there.
*Post new messages to the bottom of my talk page.
*Comment about the content of a specific article on the Talk: page of that article, and not here.
*Sign your post using four tildes ( ~~~~ )
The Signpost: 30 August 2019
Yay! Guettarda (talk) 14:17, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- That's the general idea, anyway. :-) Thank you for the kind welcome. I am delighted to see you are still here! KillerChihuahua 14:20, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- It's great to see one of my favourite Wikipedians back to editing! Guettarda (talk) 15:09, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- ... also delighted! --Gerda Arendt (talk) 15:17, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- I am blushing! You are too kind, both of you. KillerChihuahua 15:25, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Very pleased indeed to see you're desirous of returning to the fold. Woof! . . dave souza, talk 15:34, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Except that IIRC (and I think I do!) adminning here is more like herding cats than sheep. Rabid mutant cats. KillerChihuahua 15:40, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Absolutely right, though this lot are also scary to meet face to face. . . . dave souza, talk 16:34, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- You mean like this one?. I join the chorus of those who are glad to see you back KC!! Best regards. MarnetteD|Talk 15:59, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you, Marnette! I should caution you against outing editors, even by linking to their photographs, though! (I think I recognize that one....) :-D KillerChihuahua 16:07, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Welcome home. Carptrash (talk) 16:19, 13 2019 (UTC)
- How nice to see something welcome and happy on Wikipedia for a change. Welcome back. Giano (talk) 16:56, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
This round’s on me. G -- Thanks, Giano! I see you're springing for the good stuff. - KC
- Thank you, both of you! My goodness, this is turning into quite the old-timers' reunion! (Garçon, another round for my friends, please!) KillerChihuahua 17:07, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
So glad you're back! :-) Katietalk 17:54, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- Katie! Pull up a chair, we're just getting another round going, join in the festivities! KillerChihuahua 18:02, 13 September 2019 (UTC)
- idk why, but your name feels very familiar. Anyways, welcome back —usernamekiran(talk) 15:09, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- No idea. We've edited some of the same pages, but the closest in time was 160 days apart, so we've never had a discussion or edited an article at the same time. Stats (slow, be patient if you go look) KillerChihuahua 15:19, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Oh heavens - so great to see you KC. Sorry to hear you had health issues, hopefully very distant in the rear view mirror. Bow to the Wow and welcome back. — Ched (talk) 16:28, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Ah thanks muchly, Ched! Everything stayed calm and reasonable whilst I was away, yes? No huge arbcom cases, no overreach by the WMF, no vandalism? Good, good. Wait, what? Dang. Well, well. Who'd have thunk? KillerChihuahua 16:31, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- LOL - might have to change your name to "KillerGreyhound" - you got up to speed mighty quick there. :) — Ched (talk) 16:36, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- If only I could fix my usereboxes as easily as I can read up on Current Events. :-/ KillerChihuahua 16:39, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
+1 :) Good to see you. Antandrus (talk) 23:02, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you! Good to see you here still, also! KillerChihuahua 23:03, 14 September 2019 (UTC)
- So glad to see that you're back! Have fun and all the best, Miniapolis 00:37, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you! KillerChihuahua 12:48, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
3 days late, happy to see you at ANI. Yngvadottir (talk) 05:25, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- ah, it's never too late to give/get a cheerful welcome message! Thank you! KillerChihuahua 12:48, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
Welcome back! --random anon admin 19:44, 16 September 2019 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk)
- Hey, that was quite the Wikibreak! Really happy to see your aound again. Guy (help!) 00:22, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
- It was! I don't know that I even expected to come back. It's been a rough several years, what can I say? Cancer, several surgeries, divorce, relocation, job hunting, etc. etc. Life got complicated. I'm so pleased you're still here, and have fond enough memories of me that you're happy to see me back! KillerChihuahua 00:57, 17 September 2019 (UTC)
Plushies for you!
Very welcome back dear Deathdoggie! Have plushies and hugs! [In his enthusiasm, Bishapod positively rains plushies over the little deathdoggie.] bishapod talk to your inner fish 19:21, 16 September 2019 (UTC).
- Oh, my. Yes, dear, that's... um, very generous of you. KillerChihuahua 19:44, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- I've taken the liberty of rounding up the plushies and putting them all here, where they can keep each other company. Chihuahuas are not known for being herd dogs, but in extreme circumstances, they can rise to the occasion. KillerChihuahua 19:47, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
Deletion of Clint Pulver page
KillerChihuahua, let me apologize in advance, I'm not well versed in how to make comments on talk pages like this and tag myself and my articles appropriately. I'll do my best.
You deleted the page Clint Pulver earlier today, citing G11. It must have gone up shortly before that as a nomination for speedy deletion, but it was certainly "speedily deleted" as I didn't have a chance to look at it before you deleted. So I read through the link you have here on your talk page ("please read this before posting here." and went back over what G11 is. I could really use your advice as I tried to make the article as neutral as possible and used multiple objective citations for nearly every sentence included in the article. I'd love to be able to fix whatever I did wrong and get the article back up. Please advise. Cheers,
tbc32 15:44, 16 September 2019
- Let me go take a look to refresh my memory, and I'll respond here. KillerChihuahua 23:36, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- Ok. The article has been a bit of a problem since it's inception. It was moved from mainspace to draft as Not Ready For Mainspace, and then on 1 July 2019 was moved back to article space as Issues Addressed - then speedied today. I am willing to undelete and move back into draft space, preferably in your userspace, if you're willing to work on it some more. Here is the issue - what's he notable for? You literally cannot tell from the article. There is a LOT of fluff in the article. It needs to be trimmed, and the more hagiographic bits removed outright, the actual biographical details rephrased. It may still get deleted - but it would stand a better chance if it were less advert and more even handed, and made clear why we even have an article on him in the first place. Does that make sense, or do you want detailed rundown of each issue? KillerChihuahua 23:45, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
fair block, plenty of AGF. you have been missed. — Ched (talk) 22:57, 16 September 2019 (UTC)
- Thank you! We certainly tried. He was highly resistant to clue, sadly. Hopefully he'll calm down on his enforced break and come back with a better attitude. KillerChihuahua 23:38, 16 September 2019 (UTC)