Hello hello, KylieTastic, hope to find you feeling better. Thank you for reverting my change on AA flignt 1420. I still can't understand what I have done and what I intended to, either. Thanks for patrolling and regards. Cordialement, et Hop ! Kikuyu3 (talk) 07:46, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
- Hi Kikuyu3 and thanks. As it wasn't done deliberately maybe you were just checking the history then just edited the old version by mistake. I've done that a couple of times in the past. All the best KylieTastic (talk) 09:05, 2 May 2019 (UTC)
Hey, I thought my addition was pretry valid. Why did you take it back?
Confused as to why you thought the edits you reversed were mine, you may need to inform someone else.
My edits were minor consisting simply of the addition of links to the Parallax (video game) article, for clarity, and are still in place.
- Hi Crackerwax as you can see from the page history your edit this removed 2,369 bytes from the article so not just "addition of links". It was a revert to your your version of "12 September 2010" with those links added. This is a diff of the 12 September 2010 version and your latest edit. KylieTastic (talk) 08:55, 3 May 2019 (UTC)
- This is English Wikipedia we only have articles in English - for Indonesian Wikipedia see: https://id.wikipedia.org/ KylieTastic (talk) 20:42, 14 May 2019 (UTC)
- No worries easy to do... just a pit the software doesnt point it out to editors. Cheers KylieTastic (talk) 09:22, 15 May 2019 (UTC)
NPR Newsletter No.18
Höttur (basketball) revision
Hi KylieTastic. Thanks for your effort on Wikipedia. I wanna know why you revised my edit on Höttur (basketball). I deleted Andrée Michaelsson from notable players section because he wasn't a big contributing part of the team and some teammates disliked him. My opinion is that he is a talented guy that has potential but is not a notable player of Höttur. I also added https://is.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vi%C3%B0ar_%C3%96rn_Hafsteinsson a former player of Höttur and current head coach who is well respect in the Icelandic basketball community and also coaches young national basketball teams in Iceland. He is the most notable player Höttur has and ever will see. Best Regards --Yungkleina (talk) 13:07, 19 May 2019 (UTC)yungkleina
- Hi Yungkleina sorry I had just missed the second part of your edit, I just meant to remove File:Höttur.svg as an invalid image and maintenance tag. Sorry about that, Cheers KylieTastic (talk) 12:42, 19 May 2019 (UTC)
oneM2M wiki page
Hello, I saw that my last edits on the oneM2M wikipedia page has been reverted on 16 May. Could you please explain why you did it ? I am working at ETSI (founder of oneM2M Partnership project) and I am responsible of this standardization organization. Regards/Laurent Velez (ETSI/oneM2M)
- Hi Laurentvelez, it was reverted as a copyright violation (See WP:COPYVIO) and promotional (i.e not neutral, encyclopedic and sourced see WP:NEUTRAL). It's not a surprise that you say you are linked to the subject in question, so the key point is you need to understand our guidelines on "Conflict of interest" (see WP:COI) before making any-more edits to that article, and to note in most cases "COI editing is strongly discouraged on Wikipedia". I'm sure it was in good faith, but Wikipedia is an independent and neutral encyclopedia, not a place for companies to promote themselves. Companies should affect the content of there Wikipedia pages only by there actions, which be they positive or negative neutral editors should add using independent reliable sources. Hope that explains things. Cheers KylieTastic (talk) 21:31, 22 May 2019 (UTC)