A barnstar for you!
|The Technical Barnstar|
|A big thanks for your continued help and assistance with coding. Much Appreciation! RetroVector (talk) 16:12, 29 June 2019 (UTC)|
For once I truly must say...
Stuff and things
- Thanks. It would help if you would include such links in deletions logs. SinisterLefty (talk) 13:46, 8 September 2019 (UTC)
Wikipedia and copyright
Hello SinisterLefty, and welcome to Wikipedia. Your additions to Wikipedia:Reference desk/Entertainment have been removed in whole or in part, as they appear to have added copyrighted content without evidence that the source material is in the public domain or has been released by its owner or legal agent under a suitably-free and compatible copyright license. (To request such a release, see Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission.) While we appreciate your contributions to Wikipedia, there are certain things you must keep in mind about using information from sources to avoid copyright and plagiarism issues.
- You can only copy/translate a small amount of a source, and you must mark what you take as a direct quotation with double quotation marks (") and cite the source using an inline citation. You can read about this at Wikipedia:Non-free content in the sections on "text". See also Help:Referencing for beginners, for how to cite sources here.
- Aside from limited quotation, you must put all information in your own words and structure, in proper paraphrase. Following the source's words too closely can create copyright problems, so it is not permitted here; see Wikipedia:Close paraphrasing. (There is a college-level introduction to paraphrase, with examples, hosted by the Online Writing Lab of Purdue.) Even when using your own words, you are still, however, asked to cite your sources to verify the information and to demonstrate that the content is not original research.
- Our primary policy on using copyrighted content is Wikipedia:Copyrights. You may also want to review Wikipedia:Copy-paste.
- If you own the copyright to the source you want to copy or are a legally designated agent, you may be able to license that text so that we can publish it here. Understand, though, that unlike many other sites, where a person can license their content for use there and retain non-free ownership, that is not possible at Wikipedia. Rather, the release of content must be irrevocable, to the world, into the public domain (PD) or under a suitably-free and compatible copyright license. Such a release must be done in a verifiable manner, so that the authority of the person purporting to release the copyright is evidenced. See Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials.
- In very rare cases (that is, for sources that are PD or compatibly licensed) it may be possible to include greater portions of a source text. However, please seek help at Wikipedia:Media copyright questions, the help desk or the Teahouse before adding such content to the article. 99.9% of sources may not be added in this way, so it is necessary to seek confirmation first. If you do confirm that a source is public domain or compatibly licensed, you will still need to provide full attribution; see Wikipedia:Plagiarism for the steps you need to follow.
- Also note that Wikipedia articles may not be copied or translated without attribution. If you want to copy or translate from another Wikipedia project or article, you must follow the copyright attribution steps in Wikipedia:Translation#How to translate. See also Wikipedia:Copying within Wikipedia.
It's very important that contributors understand and follow these practices, as policy requires that people who persistently do not must be blocked from editing. If you have any questions about this, you are welcome to leave me a message on my talk page. Thank you. Elizium23 (talk) 06:01, 11 September 2019 (UTC)
Svu season 14 Episode Traumatic wound
You saw the Episode: Gaby broke up with Alex.
Alex Paid Ralph $500 to pull down Gaby’s top at Concert.
Gaby got Raped.
If Posible plez Write Answer Under Each Question:
1. After Ralph puled Gaby’s Top, did Alex also tell Ralph to push Gaby into Crowd of (Drunk Agresive Men)?
2. When Ralph Spoke To Gaby on (Recorded Celphone call), did Ralph Tell Gaby That She was Not suposed to Get Raped?
3. Was Ralph hapy At the Time when Gaby got Raped?
4. Ralph also Exposes Jake & Britt, so is Ralph still Hapy about Everything?
5. After cops discover Ralph’s brother Louis Soldier has (Tape of Gaby Geting Raped), was Louis hapy At the Time when Gaby got Raped?
6. Is Louis curently Hapy?
7. Do (Alex, Jake, Britt) plead Guilty in 1st degree of conspiracy to Comit Agravated Sexual Asault?
8. (Alex, Jake, Britt) do Not specificaly Say If They intended for (Gaby To Get Raped) but I want to Kno if (Dam Alex, Jake, Britt) intended for (Gaby To Get Raped)?
9. R (Alex, Jake, Britt) hapy when Gaby is Geting Raped?
10. Did (Alex, Jake, Britt) acidentaly Upload Gaby’s Rape Video onto School Website?
- This is the wrong place. I will copy this to the Entertainment Ref Desk. SinisterLefty (talk) 03:21, 5 October 2019 (UTC)