Uttam Nagar West metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Najafgarh Road, Param Puri, Uttam Nagar, New Delhi, 110059|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Operated by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC)|
|Platforms||Side platform (Blue Line) |
Platform-1 → Noida City Centre / Vaishali
Platform-2 →Dwarka Sector 21
|Structure type||Elevated, Double-track|
|Opened||December 31, 2005|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Passengers (Jan 2015)||15,953/day |
494,541/ Month average
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
|Eastbound||Towards →Noida City Centre /Vaishali|
|Westbound||→Towards ←Dwarka Sector 21|
|Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Uttam Nagar West metro station Entry/exits|
|Gate No-1||Gate No-2||Gate No-3|
Delhi Transport Corporation bus routes number 724EXT, 816A, 816EXT, 817, 817A, 817B, 818, 819, 822, 824, 824LnkSTL, 824SSTL, 824STL, 825, 826, 827, 828, 829, 832LinkSTL, 833, 834, 835, 836, 845, 872, 873, 876, 878, 883A, 887, 891STL, serves the station from outside metro station stop.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net – Descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
- Google. "Uttam Nagar West metro station" (Map). Google Maps. Google.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|