On August 16, 1966, the New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission designated 9–29 Vandam Street as part of the Charlton–King–Vandam Historic District. The decision to include the buildings chosen is as follows: "On Vandam Street, numbers 23, 25, 27 and 29 remain in close-to-original state. Their pitched roofs, and dormers, their delicately contrived doorways, and their iron work are appealingly representative of the Federal style."
- SoHo Playhouse at 15 Vandam Street
- Staff (August 16, 1966). "Charlton–King–Vandam Historic DistrictDesignation Report" (PDF). New York City Landmarks Preservation Commission.
- David, Mark (October 29, 2012) "Leontyne Price Lists Worn Out Downtown Townhouse" Variety
- Volen, Guelda (August 29, 2013) "Trailblazing opera singer finds buyer for 'fading beauty' townhouse in Hudson Square" The Real Deal
- Media related to Vandam Street (Manhattan) at Wikimedia Commons