|San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|City||San Juan, Puerto Rico|
|Branding||Azteca Puerto Rico|
|Channels||Digital: 20 (UHF)|
Virtual: 26 (PSIP)
|Subchannels||26.1 Azteca America|
26.3 Revenue Frontier
|Translators||W27DZ-D 27.1 Mayaguez|
|Affiliations||Azteca America (O&O) (on DT1; 2019-present)|
OnTV4U (on DT2)
Revenue Frontier (on DT3)
(HC2 LPTV Holdings, Inc.)
|First air date||November 15, 2004|
|Former callsigns||W25DN (2004-2007)|
|Former channel number(s)||Analog:|
25 (UHF, 2004-2007)
26 (UHF, 2007-2009)
The CW (2007-2009)
Cubana de Television (2012-2014)
MiCasa Network (2015-2016)
Newsmax TV (2016-2018)
Boricua TV (2018-2019)
Sonlife Broadcasting Network (2013-2018)
Newsmax TV (2018-2019)
QVC Over the Air (2013-2014)
Shop LC (2017-2019)
|Transmitter power||15 kW|
W20EJ-D is a digital low-power television station in San Juan, Puerto Rico, transmitting over digital channel 20, virtual 26. The station serves as an Azteca América O&O station that is owned by HC2 Holdings, and its licensee is HC2 LPTV Holdings, Inc.
W20EJ-D formerly operated W31DL-D (channel 31) in Ponce, serving the southern Puerto Rico area. W31DL-D was owned by Howard Mintz. The station shut down on August 1, 2018 and the license was canceled on October 4, 2018.
In June 2013, W20EJ-D (as W26DK-D), W31DL-D, and W27DZ-D (as W51DJ-D) were slated to be sold to Landover 5 LLC as part of a larger deal involving 49 other low-power television stations; the sale fell through in June 2016. Howard Mintz sold three stations, including W26DK-D, to HC2 Holdings in 2017; concurrently, HC2 purchased W51DJ-D from Sean D. Mintz.
|Channel||Video||Aspect||PSIP short name||Programming|
|26.1/27.1||720p||16:9||W20EJ-D||Main W20EJ-D programming / Azteca America|
- Seyler, Dave (June 24, 2013). "Anatomy of an LPTV deal extravaganza". Television Business Report. Retrieved July 3, 2013.
- "Notification of Non-consummation". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. June 22, 2016. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- "APPLICATION FOR CONSENT TO ASSIGNMENT OF BROADCAST STATION CONSTRUCTION PERMIT OR LICENSE (K20JT-D/W26DK-D/K29IP-D)". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. September 11, 2017. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- "APPLICATION FOR CONSENT TO ASSIGNMENT OF BROADCAST STATION CONSTRUCTION PERMIT OR LICENSE (W51DJ-D)". CDBS Public Access. Federal Communications Commission. September 11, 2017. Retrieved January 20, 2018.
- RabbitEars TV Query for W26DK-D