|City||Swansboro, North Carolina|
|Broadcast area||Wilmington, North Carolina|
|Slogan||Positive and Encouraging|
|Former callsigns||WZXS (11/15/1990-3/4/2003)|
|Owner||Educational Media Foundation|
In 2007, Educational Media Foundation agreed to buy WWTB from Sea-Comm for $900,000. WWTB moved its frequency from 103.9 to 104.1, and its city of license from Topsail Beach to Swansboro. The former WBNE became WNTB, taking over the WLTT simulcast.
- "Call Sign History". Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- Michael Futch, "Vic Dawson's Vision Changed Fayetteville Radio," The Fayetteville Observer, December 1, 1995.
- Amy Hotz, "Station Bought - Format Changing," Star-News, January 29, 2004.
- "Deals". Broadcasting & Cable. 2007-01-21. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- "Close encounter in Philadelphia". Radio Business Report. 2007-01-15. Retrieved 2010-06-02.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WKGV
- Radio-Locator information on WKGV
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WKGV
|This article about a radio station in North Carolina is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|