|First air date||1998|
|HAAT||54 meters (177 ft)|
|Former callsigns||WAUT (1998-2012)|
|Owner||Educational Media Foundation|
WKTH (88.5 FM) is a K-Love affiliated radio station licensed to the city of Tullahoma, Tennessee. It is owned by Educational Media Foundation. The station broadcasts at 88.5 FM with an effective radiated power output of 1,900 watts as authorized by the Federal Communications Commission.
The station began broadcasting in 1998, and held the call sign WAUT. The station was originally owned by the American Family Association and was an affiliate of American Family Radio. On March 1, 2012, the station's call sign was changed to WLYJ. In 2012, American Family Association donated the station to Joy Christian Communications. The station aired a Gospel music format and was flagship station of the Joy Christian Radio network. In 2019, Joy Christian Ministries traded WKTH to Educational Media Foundation, in exchange for 98.9 FM WLYJ in Quitman, Mississippi.
- Broadcasting & Cable Yearbook 2007, Broadcasting & Cable, 2007. p. D-479. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- Call Sign History, fcc.gov. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- "American Family Radio Network" (PDF). American Family Radio. January 6, 2003. Archived from the original (PDF) on March 8, 2003. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- "American Family Radio Station Guide" (PDF). American Family Association. May 6, 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on June 2, 2010. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- "Christian noncoms transfer Tennessee FM", Radio & Television Business Report. June 27, 2012. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- "About Us". Joy Christian Radio. Archived from the original on October 13, 2018. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- Jacobson, Adam. "EMF Makes a 'Joy'-Filled Swap", Radio & Television Business Report. February 19, 2019. Retrieved June 28, 2019.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WKTH
- Radio-Locator information on WKTH
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WKTH