|Broadcast area||Central Georgia|
|Slogan||Positive and Encouraging|
|Frequency||105.5 MHz (also on HD Radio)|
|First air date||1968 (as WDEN-FM)|
|HAAT||201 m (659 ft)|
|Former callsigns||WDEN-FM (1968–2000)|
|Owner||Educational Media Foundation|
Prior to September 2009, 105.5 carried a Sports Talk format as ESPN 105.5 The Fan, Middle Georgia's Only 24/7 Sports FM, under the callsign WIFN. On September 3, 2009, WIFN began stunting with TV theme songs, with liners promoting to tune in at 1:05 PM the next day for a big announcement. At that time, WIFN moved to 1500 AM, and 105.5 flipped to mainstream rock as Rock 105.5 with the new callsign WROK-FM. The first song on Rock 105.5 was Know Your Enemy by Green Day.
On March 4, 2016, EMF Broadcasting acquired WROK from Cumulus’ Joule Broadcasting divestment trust for $625,000. EMF would flip WROK-FM to its K-Love network upon closing of the deal. The sale closed and the switch to the K-Love format took place on May 25, 2016. On May 31, 2016, WROK-FM changed their call letters to WLXF.
- "105.5 Macon Becomes WROK "Quality Rock 105.5"". radioINSIGHT.
- Station Sales 3/4: EMF Acquires WROK Macon & Swaps With AFA
- "Sports is out, "Quality Rock" is in at Macon, Georgia's WIFN". Radio-Info.com. September 4, 2009.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WLXF
- Radio-Locator information on WLXF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WLXF
|This article about a radio station in the state of Georgia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|