|City||Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin|
|Broadcast area||Green Bay, Wisconsin|
|Slogan||Positive and Encouraging|
|First air date||1991|
|Callsign meaning||Praise Family Fellowship|
|Owner||Educational Media Foundation|
|Sister stations||WLVE Mukwonago/Milwaukee WDKV Fond du Lac, Wisconsin|
WPFF FM 90.5 is an American radio station broadcasting a contemporary Christian format. Licensed to Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States, the station serves the Green Bay area. The station is owned by Educational Media Foundation and features the standard K-Love schedule.
WPFF was founded by Mark Schwarzbauer and operated through Family Educational Broadcasting with a broadcast largely provided by CCM. This format remained in place until just before his retirement in 2008. WPFF was sold to Bethesda Christian Broadcasting in December 2007. On October 23, 2013, it was announced that WPFF, WNLI and their associated translators would be sold to Educational Media Foundation, owners of the K-Love and Air1 Christian music networks. In mid-January 2014, the station announced that, with the sale to EMF closing, it would switch to K-Love, with sister station WNLI carrying Air1. The sale, at a price of $825,000, was completed on February 14, 2014. WNLI has since been sold to Suring, Wisconsin-based WRVM and now operates as a rebroadcaster of WRVM with calls WPVM.
|City of license||ERP
|W298BW||107.5||Iron Mountain, Michigan||10||D||FCC|
- "WPFF Facility Record". United States Federal Communications Commission, audio division.
- "EMF Buys WPFF, WNLI". All Access Media. 23 October 2013. Retrieved 24 October 2013.
- "Don Burns New PD At WPER". All Access Music Group. Retrieved January 30, 2014.
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WPFF
- Radio-Locator information on WPFF
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WPFF