|Alternative names||Marikina menudo|
|Place of origin||Philippines|
|Region or state||Marikina City|
Waknatoy, also called Marikina menudo, is a Filipino pork stew with pickles. It is a variant of the Filipino menudo stew originating from Marikina City. It is made with cubed pork and pork liver with sausages (typically Chorizo de Bilbao), red and green bell peppers, tomatoes, garlic, onions, and distinctively, pickle relish, cooked in a tomato-based sauce with salt, pepper, fish sauce, and bay leaves. Waknatoy does not traditionally include other vegetables like potatoes and carrots, like menudo, but they can be included.
- "Waknatoy (Menudo ng Marikina)". Panlasang Pinoy Meat Recipes. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- "Waknatoy". Ang Sarap. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- "Waknatoy (Pork Stew with Pickles) Recipe". Yummy.ph. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- "Waknatoy, a dish with a funny name". Casa Veneracion. Retrieved 2 May 2019.
- Reynante, Rafael. "Have You Tasted Waknatoy (or the Amazing Menudo of Marikina)?". ChoosePhilippines. Retrieved 2 May 2019.