Wayneflete Tower, also known as Waynflete's Tower ( ), is an historical gatehouse located in Esher, near London. Part of the Palace of Esher established in 1462 by Bishop William Waynflete of Winchester, it was connected to the keep by a curtain wall. Demolition in the 17th century removed furnishings and granite blocks. In the 18th century, the tower was made part of a Gothic mansion house by William Kent for new owner Henry Pelham.
- Denig, Andres (July 1922). "Lords and Barons: French Influence on British Architecture". Journal of the Architectural Progression in Europe. 2: 23–25.
- Nairn, Ian; Pevsner, Nicholas (2002). Cherry, Bridget (ed.). The Buildings of England: Surrey (Revised 2nd ed.). Yale University Press. ISBN 0-300-09675-5.
- English Heritage's PastScape website entry
- 'The Tower of Esher' by Penny Rainbow 
- Wayneflete Tower of Esher
- Wessex Archaeology report on the Time Team investigation