We're No Here
|"We're No Here"|
|Song by Mogwai|
|from the album Mr. Beast|
|Released||6 March 2006|
|Recorded||Castle of Doom Studios|
|Songwriter(s)||Francis Barry Burns|
|Mr. Beast track listing|
"We're No Here" is a song by Glaswegian post-rock band, Mogwai, from their 2006 album, Mr. Beast. It has been used in a number of films and television programmes. It is one of the more basic, heavier, rock-oriented songs from Mr. Beast, often being used as a set closer - usually ending in a sonic assault of feedback. The title is apparently based on a Celtic football club chant about former manager Martin O'Neill.
- Miami Vice soundtrack 
- Torchwood episode "Cyberwoman" 
- Top Gear Season 9 Episode 3's American Roadtrip.
- Les Revenants, for which Mogwai wrote the soundtrack.
- Gittins, Ian. "Mogwai review – tidal waves of feedback and colossal screes of sound". The Guardian. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- Brown, Paul. "Mogwai's Loudness - 6 Music Festival Day 1". Drowned in Sound. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- Rae, Harvey. "REVIEW: Mogwai". The West Australian. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- McDonald, John. "Looking at 20 Years of Mogwai". Pitchfork Music. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- "Miami Vice soundtrack". Amazon. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- "Torchwood music". ITunes. Retrieved 16 October 2015.
- Mumford, Gwilym. "The Returned: Episode 5". The Guardian. Retrieved 16 October 2015.