Webb Lake (Maine)
Webb Lake and Mt. Blue
|Location||Weld, Franklin County, Maine, United States|
|Primary inflows||several small tributaries|
|Primary outflows||Webb River|
|Basin countries||United States|
|Max. length||4.57 mi (7.35 km)|
|Max. width||1.51 mi (2.43 km)|
|Surface area||2,146 acres (868 ha)|
|Max. depth||42 ft (13 m)|
|Surface elevation||676 feet (206 m)|
Webb Lake is publicly accessible via a boat launch in Mount Blue State Park and has several fish species, including brook trout. The lake's principal fisheries are brown trout, smallmouth bass, white perch, and chain pickerel. Water quality is marginal for coldwater fish due to warm temperatures and low dissolved oxygen
- "Webb Lake". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-20.
- "Webb Lake". ME Fish Finder. Retrieved 2012-05-06.
- "Webb Lake" (PDF). Maine Inland Fisheries and wildlife. Retrieved 2012-05-06.
- "Camp Kawanhee". Camp Kawanhee. Retrieved 2012-05-06.
- "Kawanhee Inn". Kawanhee Inn. Retrieved 2012-05-06.
6. "Camp Lawroweld". Camp Lawroweld. Retrieved 2018-12-22.
|This Maine state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|