Wikipedia:Administrator intervention against vandalism
|Administrator intervention against vandalism|
This page is intended only for reports about active, obvious, and persistent vandals and spammers. Before posting here, please read the spam and vandalism pages, as well as the AIV guide. Don't forget that blocking is a last resort; if there is a less restrictive way to solve the problem, please pursue it. To submit a report, edit this page and follow the instructions at the top of the "User-reported" section. For other issues that require administrator intervention, file an external request for administrator attention.
This page was last updated at 12:33 on 25 April 2019 (UTC).if it is out of date.
|This page has a backlog that requires the attention of one or more administrators.|
This notice is automatically updated by HBC AIV helperbot5 (talk) and will no longer be displayed when the backlog is cleared.
- 18.104.22.168 - Tripped 5 abuse filters in the last 5 minutes: (details). DatBot (talk) 11:27, 25 April 2019 (UTC)
- User:Yartin Myint: actions evidently indicate a vandalism-only account. Not necessarily vandalism, but seemingly non-English account (unsure if this is appropriate place to report). DrewieStewie (talk) 09:06, 25 April 2019 (UTC) – On
- JACKINTHEBOX • TALK 10:38, 25 April 2019 (UTC) – first edit to talk page indicates that user is not here to contribute to the encyclopædia.
- JACKINTHEBOX • TALK 10:41, 25 April 2019 (UTC) – possible meatpuppet of above, or vice versa.
- Draft:YOOLTECH:. promotional username, promotional edits. theinstantmatrix (talk) 12:31, 25 April 2019 (UTC) – On