- The following discussion is an archived debate of the proposed deletion of the article below. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was delete--Ymblanter (talk) 07:41, 22 March 2019 (UTC)
- Michael Trapson (edit | talk | history | protect | delete | links | watch | logs | views) – (View log · Stats)
- (Find sources: Google (books · news · newspapers · scholar · free images · WP refs) · FENS · JSTOR · NYT · TWL)
Zero sources in the article; I looked for more, using all of the names referenced in the article, and for the album mentioned in the article, but found no substantial coverage in independent RS for any of them. Fails WP:NMUSIC and WP:GNG. GirthSummit (blether) 11:40, 9 March 2019 (UTC)
- Note: This discussion has been included in the list of Bands and musicians-related deletion discussions. Coolabahapple (talk) 03:52, 10 March 2019 (UTC)
- Weak keep Got some coverage.★Trekker (talk) 00:09, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
Relisted to generate a more thorough discussion and clearer consensus.
Please add new comments below this notice. Thanks, North America1000 04:36, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- Question @*Treker: - could you possibly expand on your thoughts above? The article currently contains three sources - his artist e-card (marketing material, not independent), his own YouTube channel (not independent), and his page on the Apple Music store (not independent). I looked for independent, reliable sources, but drew a total blank - if you were able to identify some coverage, it would be great if you could provide links here for evaluation. Thanks! GirthSummit (blether) 16:25, 16 March 2019 (UTC)
- It's a website devoted to cannabis-related culture, so no, I wouldn't say it was an RS. Richard3120 (talk) 15:45, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- Ah, I didn't catch that, thanks @Richard3120: Schazjmd (talk) 22:10, 18 March 2019 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the debate. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as the article's talk page or in a deletion review). No further edits should be made to this page.